Reviews for Booze Speaking
TheEndofTag chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
love it! and just love how Arthur wanted to buy the stuff Alfred mentions. undeniably adorable!
Freedom chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
You and your story are freaking perfect.
Of Ella and Oranges chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Any second now he'd be fighting the American, to Hell with Matthew's claims that he wasn't 's' violent drunk.

You put 's' instead of 'a'.

Just thought you might want to know.
Josie Audriguez chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
I love this story it was really nice. ;w;

AND LOL.

WHEN I SAW THE LAST Q&A

I LOOKED OUT MY WINDOW. SERIOUSLY.

I was reading this before school. That last question sorta freaked me out. xD
shaymin28 chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
dish ish aweshome! a bit long though
Amorcaucusest chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
So darn cute!
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
I think he does remember. He's crying because he knows what the alcohol does to him, but he loves the feeling of being able to say what he wants (in the form of bragging about his "relationship" with England) when inebriated. He's crying because he's alone and he doesn't want to be and in those moments of wasted bliss, he can pretend and maybe, for a minute or two, convince himself that he isn't alone. But when he wakes up with a splitting headache made worse by a fresh wave of misery caused by remembering what he did and said last night, everything is just worse. So, when dear ol' Iggy asks him if he remembers, he can't stop the torrents of his mental hurt. The floodgates open and, before he knows it, he's crying on Artie.

Hell, I was almost crying on Artie. This fic made my eyes a bit watery. I very much enjoyed reading it. Cookies for you. *gives cookies*
NothingButTrouble chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Hey, in the last little bit you accidentally repeated the words "for a" twice. Just thought you would want to know, so fix it if you want to. Good start, good dialogue between Matthew and Arthur.
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
great story!
southernveggie chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I finished reading this the other day and decided that it was high time I left you a review.

Your writing style is amazing and I love how you portrayed Alfred; showing that he must have real emotions and feelings, instead of trademark hero grin all of the time.
Hime-koi chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
Brillant fanfic. I absolutely enjoyed it. I still wonder whether or not Alfred knows what happened that night but it doesn't matter. USUK or UKUS (can't exactly tell) was established so I'm happy. 8D
Tobifan4444 chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
I giggle to my-self like a little school girl when I read your stories. they are all, so far, very funny! Has anyone ever told you if all the good comedians died in the world and there was no-one else to make them laugh they would need you every second of their gloomy lives? I guess not, and I don't have a gloomy life but you sure do brighten the grey apexes of it. look at me just rammble on mindlessly, I loved the story.
Malkeria chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
This was very cute, very cute indeed. Y'know how I know I found a good story? When it makes me cry and give me this... what's the word... this... odd feeling in my chest, like something hit home rather accurately. Would've liked to read more but beggars can't be choosers. Wonderful.
Inari Kasugawa chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
wonderful customer service rep talk!~
Soot chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
this was totally amazing! this should have many more reviews!