Reviews for Dance Like This
WL chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Like actors, dancers, artists of any kind- great! This is your authentic continuation of a story that you're moved to tell- so go with it! I enjoyed it- Thank you!
i loved it chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
this is the best!
forever fun and young chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Such a great reunion love it!
brokenfromthepast chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Awesome one-shot. I loved it.
CelticDreamer007 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was such a cute extended ending to the movie's plot line! I wish something similar to this had be included in the movie!
Dirty Dancing Havana Nights is one of my all time FAVORITE movies, I was saddened to see that there were only 11 fanfics in the category, but this one is definitely one of the better ones! All the characters were completely in character and it was very realistic. It also flowed very nicely with the movie. The tribute to JoAnn was subtle but very cute and meaningful! I'm sure she would appreciate it very much! Great job!

Thanks for giving all of us fans and hopeless romantics an ending that SHOULD have happened! :)
EpicStelena chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I love this movie and these charaters so much and you did them justice! Beautiful story! Thank you!
nahia2008 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I just finished watching the movie

this would of been the perfect ending

the writing was really good and just 3
Grace Flare chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Wow! Amazing! I loved it! I felt like I was watching a new ending to the movie! Great job! :)
ObviouslyADreamer chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I loved it :D
Ashlie Christine chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Luved this! I soo imagining that they would reunite this way! I jus luv these two! Awsome job! Much luvs!
meandering-bluebottle chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I was really sceptical before I saw Havana Nights because I was worried that it would be a dodgy sequel to Dirty Dancing and lets face it, nothing is ever like the original. But it was so DIFFERENT and amazing that I fell in love with the movie straight away. I think you did a great job at capturing the romance and passion between the characters in a really subtle way, not over the top by any means which I like. I can't believe more people haven't written fanfics for this movie.

Really enjoyed it! Well done!
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
This really captures the feelings of true love people can feel for one another.

kudos on a sweet story
carliecullenx chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I loved it! Finally Javier found her again! :)
Clarissa chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
.GOSH. That was amazing! You've captured Javie and Katey in the most spectacular way! They're just like I imagined them! Eek! I'm so excited that you brought them together, and I loved the way she was constantly thinking about him. The tribute to JoAnn was so thoughtful, and I'm sure she'd love this! Way to go, Miss Cr8vgrl!