Reviews for There's no shame in having a bit of help
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
great ideas
More Damnit More chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
It's totally awesome! Continue Please?
Phoenix Falconer chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
This is great! Exciting plot, the characters are actually in character, I love the way you worked in Chloe and Jack's dynamic and the way they ignore Erica. It's all very realistic (well, in terms of the shows) the way you wrote them. Although I would love it if you could arrange a guest Appearsnce for Renee Walker... Haha, jk.

Please update soon! Im excited to see if Chloe shoots them ;)
JEREMY chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Don't you find it somewhat ironic that the new "V" series began the very same year that "24" ended?

THINK ABOUT IT FOR JUST ONE MINUTE.

If these shows could have been combined in the REAL world,the word AWESOME just wouldn't cover it.
Cocoagirl3 chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Ya right like O'Brian and Bauer won't be found together after hours. I can't wait for the first meeting between Bauer and Hobbes though. You could have fun with that.
happyhooligan2001 chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Nice thing to wake up in the morning to find a new chapter waiting for me. You've got everything down pat including Erica's little crush on Jack. (Father Jack not Scary Jack) Their caution is understandable. The two CTU agents could either save them or destroy them. And dozens of Jack's allies have died just from being unfortunate enough or stupid enough to be standing within 50 yards of him. But approaching Chloe is a pretty good idea. She hardly ever kills people.
Small-Wonders chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
I love this idea! Jack Bauer vs Aliens? Awesome!

(And...apparently anything that has Erica inadvertently calling Jack 'my Jack' makes me do that annoying little fangirl/shipper *SQUEE*)

Everyone seems perfectly in character (particularly Chloe, who I personally feel is a tough one to nail down, so props to you for that), and I can't wait to see how Jack and Chloe take to being resistance members.

(Also: "I say we go see O'Brian first. She's less likely to shoot us. Probably." LOL!)

-SW
happyhooligan2001 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Nobody but nobody's going to pull the wool over Jack and Chloe's eyes for very long. As a team they are nearly unstoppable. Fortunately the V's probably don't know who they are and will underestimate them. Erika will probably soon realize that they would make better friends than enemies and will try leaking a little information just to see what they do with it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I love this! I don't watch 24, but I have heard many tales of how extremely bad ass Jack Bauer is, and this sounds like the perfect match up. I can just imagine Anna grabbing the steering wheel/joystick/whatever those V's use to drive their ships and making a U-turn for their galaxy at the mere mention of his name. ;D

The intro was great, poor Erica and the many contradictions she has to juggle every minute of the day. I really enjoyed how you characterized Jack and Chloe, their facial expressions and their well-communicated desire for personal space. It was funny but also gave me a clear idea of what they're like and how they work (and hell yeah, they already have the 5th column framing worked out! Awesomeness.). I also liked the sarcasm in the narration, like 'This was going to truly suck', lol. Again, poor Erica. But now she has help! I hope they learn to trust each other soon, I can't wait for more! :D
jojobevco chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Jack Bauer vs. Vs? Vs loose bigtime.
moonie44foreternity chapter 1 . 5/15/2010