Reviews for The Dacha
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Really good writing but noooooo!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Excellent story!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Oh, very well written story and terrific case work. You did a fantastic job keeping the identity of the victim a secret until the end. So many chances for things to go wrong for each of them. They almost got everything done without a hitch but the drunk henchman did them in. Nice hint that there was someone unaccounted for in the card game. Buck's reaction was also a nice hint as well. Very dramatic rescue and Buck died the way he would have wanted; keeping someone he loves safe. Very touching story. Thank you so much for posting this here. (sniff)
Hobbster chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I shouldn't complain because I enjoyed the story tremendously, but if you're going to kill off one of our beloveds, at least make me grab a handful of tissues! I'm thankful it (Buck's death) was over quickly, and I should have anticipated it when he mentioned "love" to Mary. I knew it was a deathfic, but I was still surprised!
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Very good story up to the end. Ala real life a sloppy job gets someone killed. The basement should have been checked and secured. Can't really say much because Buck's death has waylaid me. It was a good story and thank you for sharing.