Reviews for Road Trip
caffrey girl chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
That was a completely awesome story. I mean seriously. The emotions were portrayed beautifully. Both Peter's and Neal's. I would love to know why Neal is considered the black sheep though. I always assumed that he wasn't a criminal by choice. I liked how Peter and Neal were different sides of a similar coin and how Hughes reaction was portrayed. I almost fell on the floor laughing at the opera-seriously- only Neal.
costley51 chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
Oh my gosh, the story has kept me so engrossed.
Stroma chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
Very good.
Olimka chapter 9 . 7/13/2010
oooo that cap i like soo much this fic and the reaction is incredible but plis put a new chap early ciao
goofy22 chapter 9 . 7/13/2010
OOps, this is a bit late, sorry about that. I am not good with words, so I will only be able to stutter out a huge thank you to you and exit stage left with a blush reddening my cheeks.

Thoroughly enjoyable yarn!Well done!
nice disguise chapter 9 . 7/13/2010
At times throughout this story I thought the characters were behaving a bit out of character, but I guess everyone sees this differently. In this chapter, I loved that you had Elizabeth visiting Philip and giving him one last chance. I think that was very El. What I didn't like was Neal completely ignoring El's wishes and calling Peter; definitely not okay and I don't think he would do such a thing. I liked the ending, it was very appropriate for this fic. One thing: "Peter hesitated before answering." I think you meant Philip there. You might want to mark this story 'complete'. Some people don't read WIPs.
Iuliana chapter 9 . 7/10/2010
so sad to see it end. I hope u will keep writing WC fan fic because u are an awesome writer. Fan fic made the wait for the second season so much easier. We are now so close. Thank u for sharing your amazing talent through your awesome story.
KB22 chapter 9 . 7/9/2010
Thank you for this awesome story. I can't wait for next week and season 2.
Wondo chapter 9 . 7/9/2010
Wonderful ending.

"but you're not really family". Jones... in every way, except for the legal document!
Sparky Dorian chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
Oh, Neal, you're a good person. I liked the chapter! Thanks for keeping us going. Only five days left!
Ultracape chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
This has been a magnificent story. I'm sorry to see it end and I just hope there will be many, many more.
Olimka chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
hoooo it is goooooood neal dont have any problem with the CIA and all for Phill. i like it. ciao
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
Hahahahahahah I love the ending line D. But lets back up, shall we? D. This story is amazing in its' entirety, your writing style is absolutely fantastic. You scene jump perfectly, which is a skill I have yet to acquire xD. Poor Neal in the prison, so easy to feel sympathy. The fact that Peter couldn't even visit him was most upsetting. But the plot! Indeed the plot is the thing that has me most amazed! How is it even possible for one to come up with such a kick ass plot? Really, I love it _. I once again have a writer to aspire to be as good as in the near future. I love this and look forward to the final chapter in the saga! ~Nayah
morgo7kc chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
I just found this today and it's brillant! I couldn't stop reading the whole way thorugh! Poor Neal, but I'm just glad he's out of solitary confinement. Can't wait for the next chapter!
KB22 chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
I feel a little sad for Mozzie, but I want Peter's brother to fry.