Reviews for Her name was Noriko
fan chapter 10 . 3/30
When are you updating this story is really good. And funny.
JokersLastLaugh chapter 10 . 1/3
This is a really good story and I enjoyed reading it.
TheDaughterofHera chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
If you ever put a paring in here, would Nariko/Naruto be lesbian or straight for liking girls, or if Nariko/Naruto hits female puberty and starts liking boys would he/she be gay or straight. Or is Nariko/Naruto bi, because they where two different people with possibly different preferences? A story like this doesn't really need a paring, so don't think you need to put one in there, I'm just curious.
JIMIRMA chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
getting his ass handed to him by Shoji and Shikimaru. In that sentence it should have been Choji, right? or Shino is you meant him. But I noticed a serious lack of Shino here. You mention all other clasmates in passing at least like Kiba, Choji and Shikimaru, but not Shino. Why is that? I think his reaction from a LOGICAL Aburame way would be intresting towards Naruto.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
What about shikamaru as the third teammate, it makes sense considering his already advanced intelligence and it kinda balances the team out, now you have a tactician too. putting shikamaru with the group balances the Lee's personality out too.
werd me chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
interesting
greymouser chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
Author sama please update this wondrous work you've graced us mere mortal.
I bet Shikamaru is the third genin. One tp reign in Naruto in case she goes nuts.
Update please! :-)
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
Lol..cray noriko.. wasn't he a 5060 yr old kage..? How did he turn so crazy...x, x
mad maddy chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
Grrrrreat! Keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Water-Soter chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
I have to say, this story is fantastic. While the constant change of POV as well as verse (present, past) can be dizzying and distracting, your story is simply one of the best I have read. You have a natural comedic ability not to mention ability to turn a real gritty story into something that entertaining and fun. I haven't read a Naruto story this good in a long while. I can't believe I've never read this. I do hope you finish this story someday, because if not, I think I might cry. Really, really bawl like a small child. Great, great story!
flaming rose chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
Awesome story! Please update soon! No pairings, though, please! It would ruin the story completely!
Kayamve chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
This is brilliant! Keep up the good work :)
LordsFire chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Review says:

Your story is interesting, but your poor consistency with conjugations is detracting substantially from it.
Zenoen-the-mac-user chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
amazing story i'm very sad its been discontinued.

had a lot of twists an recall had me guessing what was coming next
KagedIn chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Very interesting, can't wait to see more!