Reviews for Seeking Revelation
Crystia chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Ohhhhhh.

Interesting. :)
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
EFFFFFF This is beautiful. T.T Although I may be tearing up with sheer exhaustion...
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This was amazing and your writing is beautiful. I'm totally obsessed with your fics right now!
The Silver Fallen chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
you almost made me cry. good job.
Barranca chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
It's nice to think Castiel remembers his time with Dean and Sam with fondness, even after they have fallen into dust.
Binx23 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
awesome. i just read your other fic too, third person omniscient, and i love that this could be considered a companion. from the moment i saw castiel return with his beyond boosted-up angel mojo - i mean, hello! he brought bobby back from the dead, isnt that an archangel power? - i thought he really was promoted to archangel. in a universe whose god believes he's intervened enough by helping the brothers and castiel, he actually chose to resurrect his FALLEN SON. got to love all the possibilities presented there.

and i do believe that castiel is the best of them all. he fell and learned what is was like to be human and in doing so, became greater than any angel could hope to be.

hope to read more from you
ariex04 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I really like your portrayal of Cas in this. It's very well done.
Mizra chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Why this story does not have more reviews, I have no idea why. It explains so much of what I think happened. How Castiel feels, who he has become. It gives more explanations than I think Kripke allowed.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Just amazing! I've always liked the idea that Castiel as one of the very few angels that interacted so closely with humans. What I like even more is the fact that you've included Raphael and that he and the other angels are beginning to learn and feel emotions. Great job!
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
QuillSwift chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I love this! Since the finale I've wanted to read something about Castiel as the Archangel he became and I love the idea of him being the strongest, the brightest, yet also the closest to humanity. Fashioned in a completely different way to all the archangels before him. Something of an enigma and source of awe for his angelic siblings but still the Cas we all know and love.

I like what you did with the Raphael point of view and lines such as this: "No, rather than being an abomination, Raphael thinks that perhaps Castiel has simply grown beyond all expectation, perhaps even their Father's" are wonderful. The little angel who could :)

For me...it's really a delightful idea, having someone like Castiel end up proving himself worthy to lead the Host, especially when we've seen his whole journey play itself out on Show. This was a touching and beautiful take on that; I really enjoy how it portrays that sense of quiet power and elegantly puts into words all of these abstract ideas on feelings and the connections between the angels. Thanks for sharing!
nannon chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
this is kind of amazing.
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This is a cool fic. :D
Tashilover chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I'm not sure if Cas was brought back as an archangel, but it certainly makes a lot of sense. I absolutely adore this fic, the simplicity of it all, and how the you turned the tables around on Raphael. How he doesn't understand. (Even more, how he doesn't understand feelings, not random movie references.) good job.