Reviews for Requiem
HaHer0724 chapter 1 . 4/4
I can't believe it took me such a long time to find this story.I love this story as much as it makes me so sorrowful..T_T
periberi chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I had to grip my glass of water. Seemingly, the phrase I am in a glass case of emotion has not come fully into me until this moment.

Ugh. No. Chris hurting. Ugh. Honestly, when Jill 'died'.

I apparently have no words. This is so heartbreaking.
LaraSGCLena chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Gorgeous! What a masterpiece. It's been awhile since I've read anything this good! Def going on my fav list...wow I'm still awed. Thank you for this read. Hugs
Patricia Loupee chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
So sad and beautiful... Dear god, you made me cry...

I love them as a couple, they have so intense feelings!

And for me, it's amazing the way you deal about the demons on Chris' head. Realistic and fantasyous in different ways.

Thanks a lot for wrting this, and thanks to my luck, for reading it in the day of my birthday!
littlemonsterteeth chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I am blown away by how moving and sad this story is. My heart was in itty bitty pieces by the end. My eyes watered. This is the ONLY story that makes me happy that RE5 ended the way it did, and believe me, I'm anything but. I'm so glad you shared this gift with the rest of the ff world.
Reverse Keyblade chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
IM BACK! This is amazing. And very sad, at the same time :(. Great job! Now off to read all your other stories :D
meatballs in the impala chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Very touching. :) Chris is going insane after Jill'd death, huh? No gramar or spelling mistakes. You did one hell of a job on this one. Way to go! :)
Kenshin13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This story was so sweet and sad all at the same time, you have such a beautiful way with words.
tek chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This is probably my favorite one-shot you've written so far. Chris dangling on the edge of psychosis is a niche for you, and when you write it, it's always different yet perfectly described.
Hustler One chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
That story broke my heart.

Very well written. You have a new fan! Bravo.
Ninja-Gnome chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This was beautiful! I usually don't read strictly Chris/Jill stuff, but I've got to say, you've got me completely hooked. I adore the way you write these characters. Each and every one is just so perfect. And as always the emotion just jumps off the page. Excellent work. :)
xSummonerYunax chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Gosh, I think my eyes were starting to water just from reading the summary of this story! Just from that alone, I knew that this was possibly going to be a tear-jerker, and I guess I was right. ;_; I'll admit, the ending felt almost surreal to me, mostly because the story is so beautifully crafted that I felt Chris and Jill were really living in the moment. You never fail to amaze me with your talented works, especially the ones revolving around Chris and Jill. Seriously, I don't know how, but you magically give them new dimensions that the games do not even touch upon. You always manage to extract something deep, unseen, and beautiful from your characters...true talent. Thank you SO SO much for the dedication! I swear, this is probably the best birthday dedication I've ever gotten in my life, lol! I still have a huge grin on my face-the same one I had when I saw an alert from you in my email account. Ack, I don't know what else to say (still in awe), but do know that I'm extremely happy right now. Lol, I feel that if I were to say more, I'd just be going around in circles. But really, thank you *SO* much again... it means a lot to me! ) Mmmm (see? going around in circles now, hehe)

Gonna go reply to your PM now :)
Ivilith chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Wow! this was a powerful one...

I came to read the new chapter of Blindside, but i decided to read this one first and i was really surprised.

If I had to say one of the most unique traits you've got on your writting it would have to be that powerful emotional charge you put on all the characters, you can almost touch every emotion they feel. It's amazing, a wonderful talent you've got there.

This story got me near to tears, but it depicts something that is almost overlooked after RE5, and that's the way Chris must have felt without his loved one, i loved the detail of the date at the end, i loved all the story :) big thumbs up!

I'll read the latest chapter of blindside and the "spiritual sequel" of this one tomorrow.

Keep up the good work :D
ditto9 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
WOAH. This is so cool!

I havent been on FF that much (it gives me viruses!) but seeing a new story from you, I just had to come online and read.

This was so emotional and amazing, 33333
the.underdweller chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Oh my word that was so sad. C I wasn't quite expecting that bombshell of hallucination at the end there, but then again I am quite slow, so yeah. XD

Great, and terribly sad, story.