Reviews for Many Things
YAY Productions chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I liked it. I saw on ur prof. that ur christian! i am 1 2! I appreciate that u don't write...u know the horrible stuff that other people write. Keep writing! Hey, i want 2 be an author 2, but i'm not that good. Maybe i'll read ur books 1 day.
musiclover99 chapter 14 . 6/10/2011
Adorable! Hiccup's a lotta things; a hero, a boyfriend, a friend, brave (in many ways), sarcastic, funny, awkward . . . If u need, I'd name a lot. Continue please!
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 14 . 4/27/2011
N'awwww. This has made me smile in a whole warm-and-fuzzy-feeling kind of way, so yeah, it's good. Probably clichéd, but in that case I don't read many clichés and therefore cliché here is good.
animephoenix2468 chapter 14 . 4/26/2011
This was really sweet and incredibly adorable. Great job!
Terry the Terryble chapter 14 . 4/26/2011
Aww... so cuuute! I hope you've had a wonderful most-of-the-school year as well. Hope you had a wonderful Easter and Passover! God bless!
Comet Moon chapter 14 . 4/26/2011
nothing wrong with fluff.

Though name the kid contest would be cool.

FTM

Ja ne

Jim
FluffyFurball chapter 14 . 4/26/2011
Wow... This is alive? HAha, nice. And that fits a little too well... I vote that the kid is named Leif.
Backroads chapter 13 . 9/20/2010
Aww! That was fun! I love the whole troll hunting concept and seeing possibilities of what went down is fun. 1st person is a good choice. The voice was very Hiccup, suited him well. Good flow of the story, awesome detail!
Astrid Elphaba Lovegood chapter 13 . 9/9/2010
Loving how you write in present tense. This chapter made me smile. Thanks for squeezing in some writing before the madness begins!
Victoria62015 chapter 13 . 9/7/2010
That was really good. It was a good idea, I can't wait to read more :)
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 13 . 9/7/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... that DOES have a wonderful meaning to it. Lovely~ Sad that this is coming to an end, but it was a good long run.
FluffyFurball chapter 13 . 9/6/2010
*does a weird huffly snicker sound and then starts coughing up a lung* funny... Fluffy love.
Backroads chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
Hah! Loved it and connected with it! I have redheads in my family. Not myself, but it happens!
just me chapter 12 . 8/11/2010
"Red hair is…difficult, to say the least. What's one thing that pops into your head when you think of red hair?

"A fiery temper, right?"

Wrong. The people I know with the fieriest tempers have black hair. ;)

"Another thing is, again, people enjoy informing you of your hair color when it's red: "Your hair is red." Like maybe you didn't realize before."

Yeah, what's up with that?
Star chapter 12 . 8/11/2010
Strawberry children ftw! :D My hair is supposed to be sunbleached blonde but my shower water(well water) darkens it so it's more of a dirty blonde color now

Apparently ppl say I have red in my hair too...Weird...