Reviews for Many Things
Everlight18 chapter 6 . 12/31/2016
"So, Hiccup, what would you do if a dragon happened to eat one of your kitchen chairs?"
"What?"
"Well, you know, hypothetically speaking…"

That was really good! :D
Everlight18 chapter 4 . 12/31/2016
"Inside joke," Astrid informed him without looking up.
"Oh." He paused. "Okay."

That felt like a punch to the gut. Like, I hurt so bad for Hiccup, because sometimes I feel the same way. Always on the outside, dreaming of the inside. And it really looks like fun sometimes too...

Good job!
Everlight18 chapter 3 . 12/31/2016
"...if it could gain Stoick's acceptance, he would trade the whole world."

That is so well put. I can imagine any child feeling the same way, and that was basically what the entire movie was based around. It wasn't really so much about Hiccup and Toothless, though that was a huge focus. It was, in it's most base and truest form, about a son trying to gain his father's acceptance and approval and that same father trying understand and connect with his son. Way to go on getting it right!
YAY Productions chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I liked it. I saw on ur prof. that ur christian! i am 1 2! I appreciate that u don't write...u know the horrible stuff that other people write. Keep writing! Hey, i want 2 be an author 2, but i'm not that good. Maybe i'll read ur books 1 day.
musiclover99 chapter 14 . 6/10/2011
Adorable! Hiccup's a lotta things; a hero, a boyfriend, a friend, brave (in many ways), sarcastic, funny, awkward . . . If u need, I'd name a lot. Continue please!
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 14 . 4/27/2011
N'awwww. This has made me smile in a whole warm-and-fuzzy-feeling kind of way, so yeah, it's good. Probably clichéd, but in that case I don't read many clichés and therefore cliché here is good.
animephoenix2468 chapter 14 . 4/26/2011
This was really sweet and incredibly adorable. Great job!
Terry the Terryble chapter 14 . 4/26/2011
Aww... so cuuute! I hope you've had a wonderful most-of-the-school year as well. Hope you had a wonderful Easter and Passover! God bless!
Comet Moon chapter 14 . 4/26/2011
nothing wrong with fluff.

Though name the kid contest would be cool.

FTM

Ja ne

Jim
FluffyFurball chapter 14 . 4/26/2011
Wow... This is alive? HAha, nice. And that fits a little too well... I vote that the kid is named Leif.
Backroads chapter 13 . 9/20/2010
Aww! That was fun! I love the whole troll hunting concept and seeing possibilities of what went down is fun. 1st person is a good choice. The voice was very Hiccup, suited him well. Good flow of the story, awesome detail!
Astrid Elphaba Lovegood chapter 13 . 9/9/2010
Loving how you write in present tense. This chapter made me smile. Thanks for squeezing in some writing before the madness begins!
Victoria62015 chapter 13 . 9/7/2010
That was really good. It was a good idea, I can't wait to read more :)
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 13 . 9/7/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... that DOES have a wonderful meaning to it. Lovely~ Sad that this is coming to an end, but it was a good long run.
FluffyFurball chapter 13 . 9/6/2010
*does a weird huffly snicker sound and then starts coughing up a lung* funny... Fluffy love.