Reviews for Vinnie Who?
Lone wuf chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Ah u should continue please I like to see what will happen
Nuwame chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
The end? how can that be the end? Please write more or I'll do the booboo lip and big puppy dog eyes until you do!
FairDrea chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
NOO! Not the end! Not the end! God Morning this was...hold on, I'm going to use a line you've heard before...the best thing I've read of yours yet! But truly this touched the heart in a different way. It had me on the edge of my seat, biting my nails, hoping and praying and then feeling a horrible sadness for both of them. I hope this isn't the end! Even if it is though it was an amazing story! On to the next! My bf's leaving me alone for the night so hopefully I'll get some major reading in!
FairDrea
Foenixfyre chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Oh, no! that can't be the end! You definitely need to write some more for this story. Please? *Biiiiig puppy dog eyes* Pretty Please?
Windshale chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
not not notnot not! More.. please..more..
Readasaur chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
An excellent example of a BMFM love triangle. The glaring grammar errors kinda made me wince, but I'm kinda nit-picky about that, so it isn't a huge deal.
Nova S chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Ohh I would LOVE to read a sequel to THIS one! Thanks for posting both part 1&2 together.

I liked your revisions as well. I remembered your previous posting. Till next time.
Goldenfur chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
MaN!

I love this story but that wasn't FAIR! That isn't the end, it can't be!

Nice job, Morny:D.