Reviews for Process
Rorudesu-chan chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
This is a hundred times better and more convincing than that Frozen Teardop sequel fiasco. Thanks for writing this story. You write the narrative well.

x Roru
PrincessHNPY207 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I totally agree with letting them grow up & figure out who they are first. Most stories just throw them together right after all the craziness they both lived with. There is that unspoken promise between them if you read between the lines of Endless Waltz.
I'm glad this was so accurate of what would really happen if they did get together & I really enjoyed it a lot.
Lady-Rinoa14 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Best Gundam Wing one-shot I've ever read! :D Good job!
flipped chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
i was flipping through my favorite authors list and found you, then this story. i read the whole thing on BI as well.

and i remember why i favorite-d you in the first place.

your awesome years back and still. i mean i've moved on (90%) from the GW world (but not the ship. never the ship), but writers like you always bring back the spirit. i enjoyed it a lot. :)
princessyui chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
lovely fic
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Excellent!
GreenRose58 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Delightful! I love your work with the characters - the personal growth as well as the slow and steady relationship between Heero and Relena. It was so very in character. Great work, and I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Penguinator27 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I read this for CoL, but I read it again. I'm so glad you posted it here. I wanted to say when I read it that it put me in a really good mood for some reason. I liked that they saw other people, and they were just somehow unsuitable for anyone but each other, without even being aware of it.

And I remember how someone said on the LR ML that the fact that Heero had another girlfriend upset them- but it put me in a really good mood. Again, I can't explain why.
Cherryheart chapter 1 . 5/15/2010