Reviews for Reckoning
Romantific chapter 8 . 7/28
Grr... Yet another good story not continued. Please update.
LoveThyFrenemies chapter 7 . 5/21
I forgot to write this, but I like how everyone manipulated that poor Neville into believing that he is a really a Boy-who-lived. In the end, he had none of bravery or skill that Harry possesses and died as a mere ingredient for Tom's revival.

When will you update this story? Is it abandoned?
LoveThyFrenemies chapter 1 . 5/16
Here is my review.

I like the overall content; harry trying to resurrect Voldemort with the ritual plus his tear of longing and desire describes his dedication for Tom. Also, I like how passively ruthless he can to revive him! None cares about Wormtail, but I didn't expect Harry would let him die. It is a nice touch that Harry's tear restored once handsome Voldemort. Too bad you haven't updated for a while.

I also like how you shit on Dumbledore; you magnified Dumbledore's several failures that prove that he is not an infallible human. Even the order members agree on that.

However, I wish you described a bit more on how Harry defected and join Dark Lord, and how he fell in love with him. In fact this is a common flaw of your works; you lack explanations on how the relationships for A and B started.

Overall, I liked it.
anerol152 chapter 1 . 3/8
*is crying*
Screw you Dubledore !
Harry, poor poor Harry... ;_;
CaBuckeye chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Oh, wow! Where are those dratted tissues when I need them?
Nightshade09 chapter 8 . 11/26/2015
NOOOOO UPDATEEEEEE PLEASE!
jayyfallen chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
please update again
INATECLIFFS chapter 8 . 10/8/2015
NOOOOOO WHY CLIFFHANGER?!
PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOON
Mumia0813 chapter 8 . 6/19/2015
oh wow, im breathless from readin this seriously though, good job.
Mimblena chapter 8 . 6/18/2015
I really REALLY Wonder what sort of a reading Harry will do for Tom
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 8 . 6/14/2015
Why don't you update your current stories, while you make new ones?
loleo chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
Oh, such a unique and cool story ... and not update for so long. Please, dear author, write us readers many new chapters and let us fall into your story. Pretty please...
cirecris chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
please update... I LOVE THIS FICTION, PLEASE
Guest chapter 8 . 3/25/2015
please update ! the cliffhanger is terrible to bear ! ;)
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 8 . 1/5/2015
Im glad i found this story again i love it to bits c:
Will there be an update or is it discontinued? Im curious c: