Reviews for Reckoning
Well this story hasn't been updated in a while. I hope you find a muse for this story because the concept of it is really interesting especially with how you left it with Brennan giving the dark b lord a reading.
Crossing my fingers and hope you'll find some time for this story.
P.S. your other stories are also amazing :)
Elizabeth-HP chapter 8 . 4/8
No. More...
ShadowLady89 chapter 8 . 3/20
update this story pls
Skilvh and Shilvh chapter 8 . 3/11
Stumble on this by chance~
Would love to read more of this.
Luv this! XD
Wolf-mistress chapter 8 . 12/26/2016
I hope you continue this someday. Thank you for sharing.
Romantific chapter 8 . 7/28/2016
Grr... Yet another good story not continued. Please update.
LoveThyFrenemies chapter 7 . 5/21/2016
I forgot to write this, but I like how everyone manipulated that poor Neville into believing that he is a really a Boy-who-lived. In the end, he had none of bravery or skill that Harry possesses and died as a mere ingredient for Tom's revival.

When will you update this story? Is it abandoned?
LoveThyFrenemies chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Here is my review.

I like the overall content; harry trying to resurrect Voldemort with the ritual plus his tear of longing and desire describes his dedication for Tom. Also, I like how passively ruthless he can to revive him! None cares about Wormtail, but I didn't expect Harry would let him die. It is a nice touch that Harry's tear restored once handsome Voldemort. Too bad you haven't updated for a while.

I also like how you shit on Dumbledore; you magnified Dumbledore's several failures that prove that he is not an infallible human. Even the order members agree on that.

However, I wish you described a bit more on how Harry defected and join Dark Lord, and how he fell in love with him. In fact this is a common flaw of your works; you lack explanations on how the relationships for A and B started.

Overall, I liked it.
anerol152 chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
*is crying*
Screw you Dubledore !
Harry, poor poor Harry... ;_;
CaBuckeye chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Oh, wow! Where are those dratted tissues when I need them?
Nightshade09 chapter 8 . 11/26/2015
NOOOOO UPDATEEEEEE PLEASE!
jayyfallen chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
please update again
INATECLIFFS chapter 8 . 10/8/2015
NOOOOOO WHY CLIFFHANGER?!
PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOON
Mumia0813 chapter 8 . 6/19/2015
oh wow, im breathless from readin this seriously though, good job.
Mimblena chapter 8 . 6/18/2015