Reviews for Any Means
SortingHat chapter 4 . 6/30
BTW: It's too bad you didn't take your account very seriously. If it was to joke around you have poor tastes for being *funny* and I hope you enjoyed your 15 mins of fame.

You'd be more amazing doing an awesome police chase showing some stunts like the one guy who was pitted 3 times by the police and still kept going in reverse after being spun out to get away and it took TWO hits by directly ramming the side of his car into the guard rail before beingdisabled.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 6/30
You should have Harry decide to escape from Hogwarts and run away like one of the *Independent Harry* fanfics and not deal with the BS of the Syltherins.

And perhaps break into Dumbledores Office on the way by learning mini explosives either real or magical properties to blow up the Gargoyle statue that blocks the passageway. Once the Gargoyle statue security is defeated Harry will have anywhere from 5 to 10 mins before teachers run to the scene to find out what the racket was all about.

During that time Harry could pick the lock the muggle way to the office and get the sorting hat from the shelf to Kidnapp it. However to do this he would first need an excuse to be *invited* in so he can learn the office layout because he will have to do this mission in the dark and need to know EXACTLY where items are kept so he won't be caught dead.

Heck he could borrow some of Dumbledore's coins for some starting money.

Harry should use his cunning to get around security since Hogwarts would be easier to escape then a maximum security prison. Hogwarts would be equal a minimum security level prison or maybe *close* security at night but in the day it would resort to minimum security with very few staffing and no fences or cameras.

Heck Hogwarts doesn't even have a single line of fence or night lights to bright up the yard so once past the castle walls it's a short distance to either the boats where they are stored or the Forbidden forest to lose any pursuers.

I'd personally *borrow* one of Hagrids boats to take off into the night and walk the railroad tracks as far as possible to the nearest community and figure out what to do from there.
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Whoo-boy.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
ohhhh, this is good! olease continue!
MoonLiliy chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
I love this story and can't wait for the rest! Thank you for writing this! )
grimmich chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
... I hope he finds that backbone soon, so far everyone pushes him around. and what does granger have to bitch about? harry has had it much worse, and she was a part of making it worse! and why did you make him so small? being in Slytherin with pretty much everyone against him, he needs all of the advantages he can get with as little disadvantages as possible and being smaller than everyone IS a disadvantage. it ensures that anyone can over power him (especially right now with his lack of know how as far as magic goes). so I am going to hold my breath for the backbone, then see how it turns out :D
AB Feta chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
:D
moonprincess97524 chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
Interesting so far. I do hope that you are able to come back to this different yet fasinating story again soon.
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
broken heart :( Harry :'( plz update soon! :D
Rachelsparty123 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Please update this fic! Its been a long time since you've updated it!
Rhyselle chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Any chance of this being updated?

I really like the changes you've done so far and I find the issues of friendship and House affiliation that you have described as very realistic; much more realistic than in many Slytherin!Harry fics that I've read before.

I take it that the snake didn't "say" anything, thus Harry's not doing Parseltongue yet.

I especially liked the conversation between Harry, Draco and the Prefect who pointed out about Harry being the reason Voldemort was gone and how the people in the House were only accepting him on sufferance. This is the first time I've seen a scene like that, and it makes a lot of sense for things to be that way.

I also don't think that if Harry had accepted Malfoy's earlier overtures of "Friendship" that would have changed the situation much.

I do hope that you will update this tale. It's very good, and made me think as I read it. I also appreciate the excellent spelling and grammar!

Well done on all counts!
mitremlap chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
very sad, yet a good chapter, thank you
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
Good start
kiaya cal chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
I would like to see more come from this story. I have a question though, why would Ron see past the houses he always thought so strongly aganst the snakes

umm what else hmm oh Yea! I like what you did with the snake but at first I thought what the f**K! you know what I mean yeah...] _
F chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
So the supposedly cunning slytherins are making a power play against an unknown entity who's the only person to have bested Voldemort.

I love kids playing with politics, never understand the effect good old brute force can bring to the table.

Aside from the friendship with Ron Weasley, looks like a good fic.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »