Reviews for Any Means
Guest chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
ohhhh, this is good! olease continue!
AngelRaven1 chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
I love this story and can't wait for the rest! Thank you for writing this! )
grimmich chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
... I hope he finds that backbone soon, so far everyone pushes him around. and what does granger have to bitch about? harry has had it much worse, and she was a part of making it worse! and why did you make him so small? being in Slytherin with pretty much everyone against him, he needs all of the advantages he can get with as little disadvantages as possible and being smaller than everyone IS a disadvantage. it ensures that anyone can over power him (especially right now with his lack of know how as far as magic goes). so I am going to hold my breath for the backbone, then see how it turns out :D
AB Feta chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
:D
moonprincess97524 chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
Interesting so far. I do hope that you are able to come back to this different yet fasinating story again soon.
MsIloveVampires chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
broken heart :( Harry :'( plz update soon! :D
Rachelsparty123 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Please update this fic! Its been a long time since you've updated it!
Rhyselle chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Any chance of this being updated?

I really like the changes you've done so far and I find the issues of friendship and House affiliation that you have described as very realistic; much more realistic than in many Slytherin!Harry fics that I've read before.

I take it that the snake didn't "say" anything, thus Harry's not doing Parseltongue yet.

I especially liked the conversation between Harry, Draco and the Prefect who pointed out about Harry being the reason Voldemort was gone and how the people in the House were only accepting him on sufferance. This is the first time I've seen a scene like that, and it makes a lot of sense for things to be that way.

I also don't think that if Harry had accepted Malfoy's earlier overtures of "Friendship" that would have changed the situation much.

I do hope that you will update this tale. It's very good, and made me think as I read it. I also appreciate the excellent spelling and grammar!

Well done on all counts!
mitremlap chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
very sad, yet a good chapter, thank you
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
Good start
kiaya cal chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
I would like to see more come from this story. I have a question though, why would Ron see past the houses he always thought so strongly aganst the snakes

umm what else hmm oh Yea! I like what you did with the snake but at first I thought what the f**K! you know what I mean yeah...] _
F chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
So the supposedly cunning slytherins are making a power play against an unknown entity who's the only person to have bested Voldemort.

I love kids playing with politics, never understand the effect good old brute force can bring to the table.

Aside from the friendship with Ron Weasley, looks like a good fic.
LoireLoa chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Poor Harry! And I don't think the Slytherins really understand the meaning of "cunning". If they did then they wouldn't be antagonizing the only person to ever best Voldemort in a duel. (And as an infant at that!) Who knows what Harry might be capable of - certainly not the Slytherins (or anyone else for that matter). It's unwise to make an enemy of an unknown.
loretta537 chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
this is a great story, please update it
Madd Girl chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
This story is great. Its very well written. I really want to know what happens next to Harry. Isolation can make a child into a very bitter adult. Also what does Dumbledore think about all this? Will Harry ever be able to find a safe haven? Please update soon.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »