Reviews for Kisses
Naoki Nyan chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Love it.
Porcelainkisses chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Aww omg, that was too cute!
And so well-written, too.3
ASDJK;MY FEELSSS3
FrizzThinking chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Situations out of context being dirty but actually not being dirty, then becoming more suspicous when somebody actually comes in/looks over when really nothing happened... story of my life.
Love over hate has never worked for me... XD
Cute story.
the cricket chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Gold's puppy eyes...Silver's wrapper bullet... xD
epic.
geeky-asian-ninja chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
love it! Was so cute, I can imagine them doing that :D
Sprinkles chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Ooh, wow, ooh, wow, ohh. Preciousmetalshipping. Awesome! :D

I ate some hershey's kisses a long, loooong time a go, and I missed it. Awfully. I brought them to my school because I'm a generous little bastard. When my friend asked me to give her some...

"Oh, you want to taste a kiss?" and everyone around us paused. I think they really have no idea, poor kids.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
thats story
Tkb4 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Naaaw! This is so cute! :D
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
*crying* THAT WAS HILARIOUS.

I love it. PreciousMetalShipping is my other favorite Gold ship, besides the obvious Questshipping.

I'm not a big fan of chocolate. Hmm. I do like sour candies, like SweeTarts. Anyhow.
lordsesshomarusgf chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Very cute 33
Katiex130 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I think the story is cuteee.
Waveripple of Team Sunrise chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
COuld not stop laughing! I loved it!
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
*howls with laugher* OH MY GOD THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
She Who Loves Pineapples chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
That is adorable. x3 I can totally imagine Gold just taking someone else's chocolate. And, you even made Crys in-character! Thank you! Everyone else seems to make her into a total jerk when writing PreciousMetalShipping...

I can't think of any suggestions, really.. except the last sentence... it should have ended with "been." Also, I think it would have sounded a bit better if you'd said, "worth as much" instead of "worth the same" but... yeah. Not a big deal. xD

Great job. :3
randomfics chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
*Squee!* It's so cute! I like how you made it flow so smoothly!