Reviews for Self Defense
AmethystUnarmed chapter 4 . 6/17
So perfect
AmethystUnarmed chapter 3 . 6/17
This is fantastic. I love the cool info along with the sweetness of the fic and multiple pairings
shessys mate chapter 25 . 9/12/2014
This was a really good and insightful story i really injoyed reading it
Sailor Solaris2 chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
Oh, that is evil Seto Kaiba! Putting those kittens in your brother's room! EVIL! And so cute to imagine! _
Sailor Solaris2 chapter 25 . 9/4/2014
I actually know most of these moves from a class I took called Assertiveness Training. It was really helpful, but emphasized that we should NEVER use the moves unless in self defense, and even then, make sure EVERYONE around you knows that you're not the instigator of the attack. Just something I wanted to share.
krazyreadinggirl chapter 24 . 8/3/2014
you are a one of a kind author and this story is so inspirational and touching. i have never seen anything like this story is was educational ,emotinal and beliveable. this story made me realize that the world and the people on it are not all they are cracked up to be and there are people that will go out of their way to cause you pain. i was also wondering if i could post this on wattpad if it isn't there already. if i could that would be great, if i can't i understand
krazyreadinggirl chapter 25 . 8/2/2014
inspiring after reading this i want to take self defense classes and find someone who treats me like Seto treats Joey,Even though i doubt someone like him actually exists.
AsadLittleMuss chapter 25 . 7/11/2014
This was an amazing story it had a great plot and was extremely educational I surprisingly didnt get bored and have learned so much on how to protect myself
Ischemia chapter 25 . 4/11/2014
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. Not only are you teaching such important skills and ways of thinking, but you also wrote such a beautiful romance. You should be insanely proud of yourself! is lucky to have you.
Sailor Solaris2 chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
Oh...my...god...I nearly did a spit-take onto my labtop at Kaiba's reaction in the cafeteria! Wonderfully executed!
Sailor Solaris2 chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
Oh my god! That end scene was soooooo cute! And I LOVED how Kaiba freaked over kitty drool! *falls over laughing*
Sailor Solaris2 chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
I'm adding this as a fave simply because these moves may someday save my ass. That, and Joey is awesome in this fic! Kick ass!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 25 . 10/8/2013
This is so Great! Amazing!

Too Creative! Very Wonderful! And Absolutely Fantastic!

Awesome much!

So educative!
This Fandom is sure lucky to had an Educative fic with popular pairing published here! ;) and i'm lucky to be able to read it!

And love the part that everyone cheers that Joey accept Seto's proposal! XD

Oh i would love to have Joey as my Self-Defense teacher! I need to learn that!

Love the cats too!

Poor Mokuba had to much the cats making out! Lol
I know how traumatize that was! ;p

Anyway... Incredible fic! Lovely!
Nice!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
What a wonderful story! I loved it so much! I'm the dork who squealed at every chapter so thanks!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/8/2013
I almost cried so hard! Then I cried when mokuba survived! So touching! wahhhhh!