Reviews for The Morning After
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
love it !
I;ve been reading all this tender shipping and each time i see a new face and attitude to this pair and each and every one of them sounds close the their true "them" even though each could be as different and variant as possible

example this one, a first for me to read of it's kind, and i LOVE it
Glitter and Kisses chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I can't believe I never reviewed this! This was the first tendershipping fanfic I ever read, and it's probably one of my favorites. I love how you gave Ryou a spine. A lot of authors make Ryou a damsel in distress, but here I feel like you kept him in character, and displayed his frustration with Bakura while keeping him human. You also did a wonderful job with Bakura, making him the angry, bitter, dominating thief, with a just a bit of humanity. I like that he was the one to say "I love you" and Ryou to disagree. (I also like that you thre in Malik. That juat made it all the better.) Bakura x Ryou isn't a perfect fluffy relationship and I like that you showed all the disfunctionality, while still making it work. Excellent job.
MyDreamsAreLost chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
kita3333 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Aaaah this story is sooo awesome! I love Ryou with a backbone and bitter rage, it's wonderful. You write amazingly :) I'm a Thiefshipper, but you're really turning me into a Tendershipper!
Synnerxx chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I like the fact that you didn't make Ryou a weak, pathetic person here. I like that he defies Bakura and smarts off to him, but still doesn't stoop to Bakura's level (in his eyes) and hit Bakura back. He hates and loves Bakura. They really are two sides of the same coin here. Well done.
Sachimi chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This was lovely. Wonderfully written. Well done!
Seren147 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I really loved this. It was beautifully done! Keep writing!
Hieisdrkangel chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Wow, this was so interesting! I love it, nicely played! I love BakuBaku, it's my favorite pairing!
xBeyond-Madness13 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Wow. That was so..angsty and dark and sad and..beautiful. It's beautiful. I don't know what else to say. I love it. -fave-
ACE-in-Wonderland chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This is seriously Bakura's and Ryou's "love" story, if they were ever entitled to one. It's not obvious or even in the slightest idealistic, but at least in a twisted way it's real. I love your version of Ryou because he is both collected and composed, but never pathetically weak. The fact that you mention he always has a flame to fight back speaks volumes. And it's interesting though, that despite the fact Bakura hits him, Ryou never hits back, which ironically, is an act of defiance as well. As if he's saying, "look at the control I have that you don't. At least that makes me more human than you." But anyway, I loved this. I was particularly amused that Yuugi walked right up to Bakura and wasn't in the slightest afraid. Naive Yuugi-he has NO idea what Bakura even does lol. And another small part that I loved was MALIK! He had the audacity to call Bakura yet again and demand to go out drinking again, even despite his massive hangover. That's a true alcoholic for you.

So I liked the dialouge a lot as well (no surprise) because it seemed very natural and realistic. At the same time, it was sharp and witty when it had to be, particularly when Ryou and Bakura were shooting retorts at each other.

Basically, this one-shot is a WIN. Excellent job! :]
ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This was... I cannot put into words how wonderfully fantastic this was.
BakuBakuRemix chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Powerful. No other words for this one. Your writing is fantastic.
misssun1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I love it. Absolutely love it. I've noticed that there's a number of authors on fanfiction making their characters less OOC, and it gives me the warm fuzzies. I hope you write more stories like this. :)
DistanceBetween chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Wow, this was awesome! I loved it and I think you protrayed both Ryou and Bakura in a realistic and believable way! It was great!
pirateninjavampire chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I Love this! you have taken that cliche and given a more meaningful and indepth veiw of their relationship. The fact that their is no resalution in the end shows us the instability of their relationship. Anway this is just amazing.