Reviews for Ghost
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Good God, you really have me wanting to spoil myself more for 3D! XD But no, seriously, this was amazing! The way you wrote about Roxas being a "ghost" of sorts was so freaking creative. I have never thought of him that way but now that I've read this, in a sense he is.

The ending was very sad though. ;-; Utterly heartwrenching but also made me smile because Roxas got to be with Sora again. Andmylord, the part with the razor blade when Roxas told him to stop; I loved that part. My heart clenched tightly. Just amazing. Simply. Amazing! ;W;
Krimmro chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
OHMY!

I loved it! I could not look away from the alluring yet awesome sentences!

I adore this sort of genre, so i give you a virtual hug *hugs you through screen* lol

i would love to read more! 3 :D
loveless chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
the story was beautifull i almost cried like a dozen times
mooglestookmyheart chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
it's really good! it actually kinda creeped me out, and in the end it leaves you wondering what's real and what's not. really enjoyed it :)
Lunecee-pyon chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Okay, this is creepy, with a surprisingly fluff in the end. I think its sweet. But I sucked in breath when he sliced his wrist. I was relieved when Roxas showed up, that was my favourite scene. However It was still creepy with the way Sora was freaking out because of Roxas. I wonder why he got sick so much? Oh, and how did he die at the end?
nescafe chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
God, this story is really awesome. Can't find the words for it.. o.o