Reviews for Conlaodh's Song
natero chapter 13 . 2/26
You sir, are an incredible writer. I love the way you diverge from canon, and you do a great job of writing a strong Harry without making him infallible. I also really enjoyed your characterization of Albus Dumbledore. By writing him as good hearted but not perfect, I think that you stay closer to Rowling's vision, and it makes your plot better. You weave a superb plot, and I cannot help but hope that you will put out a sequel. A masterpiece like this deserves a true ending.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 1 . 2/6
Why didn't you finish anything or give a synopsis of what you intended to happen you fucker?

with love.
omh666 chapter 13 . 11/1/2016
Is there going to be more to this at any point? It was an excellent read.
omh666 chapter 9 . 11/1/2016
Do you know that last chapter you had the captain from the books, Angelina, as captain. Then in this chapter you changed the captain to Katie?
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 13 . 8/14/2016
I'm absolutely loving how these stories are developing. I cannot wait to read the next continuation. I will admit, sometimes the plot is a bit obscure and there's a lot that the reader doesn't understand very well that happens all at once, but usually you managed to clear it up quite easily by the end.
Hippothestrowl chapter 13 . 8/3/2016
Horrible. There were some great passages but so much was missing that the story was ruined. The ending was not an ending and the Story should not have been marked Complete so then I wouldn't have seen it. Dreadfully disappointing. I'd rather start a poorly-written story and give up early than have my hopes raised and dashed so mercilessly. Frankly, I think the author was playing with us deliberately.
Hippothestrowl chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
A fine opening chapter; well-written and believable. I wonder what comes next?
Agravaine chapter 13 . 4/4/2016
I recently had cause to think of the first scene of this chapter, so I thought I'd drop a line to say how much I admire it. It seems like fanfiction primes us towards the notion that shared trauma and violence are the ties that bind, and this is a beautiful subversion of that trope. You convey so much with so little—Luna grappling with her role in events, their deep mutual affection, the unspoken acknowledgement of their diverging paths, Harry's stoicism against Luna's willingness to put voice to her fears, the manner in which she assumes control of their dynamic despite the imbalance of (literal and metaphoric) power between them . . . it's a complex and deeply touching scene.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 13 . 3/26/2016
Nooo you can't end it this story is too amazing to end please make a sequal
soccersack chapter 12 . 1/23/2016
Both this story and its prequel were fantastic. Sadly it seems unlikely to be continued, but hey-ho you never know.

Not sure why people are complaining about characters acting differently to canon. Firstly, its an AU fic... Secondly, its FANFICTION - Surely the whole point of writing is to deviate from the original plot / charater forms?

As someone previously stated ' pet hate ' hahaha ;)
nony chapter 13 . 4/6/2015
man oh man - great stories! Any thoughts about doing a part three for this series?
esran chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
This story was just incredible. Ordinarily overly powered Harry's annoyed me, but you managed to create an incredibly powerful character, and still give him worthy challenges. Too bad this looks unlikely to get a sequel. I still have no idea who "she" is, and who the two people on the floor are.
kira and light chapter 13 . 8/26/2014
Sorry but i just have to mention how ooc your Snape (he is far more of a bastard) was, everytime Harry calls him Severus I actually winced a bit (pet peeve of me)
kira and light chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
Harry really is Dumbledores bitch in this. I know Dumbles is more experienced than Harry and his Mentor but wow Harry almost cryed last chapter when Dumbles lost his temper and every time he is dissapointed in him Harry becomes a utter bitch
kira and light chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Why are all writers turning James into an asshole? He left Harry 12 years at the Dursleys without contact just to chase Voldemort?

Sorry but i just dont buy that, canon James would never do this and than he is still acting like a prick around Harry with the exception of saying he is proud of him.

Why is Harry even living with him? I would be way to proud and would prefer staying at the Dursleys than with someone who didnt give a shit about me. Hope there will be more to that and i just dont have the full picture here.

Otherwise cool story i really like the little Dumbledore Harry and the old magic stuff is definitly unique without getting stupid.