Reviews for Conlaodh's Song
nony chapter 13 . 4/6
man oh man - great stories! Any thoughts about doing a part three for this series?
esran chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
This story was just incredible. Ordinarily overly powered Harry's annoyed me, but you managed to create an incredibly powerful character, and still give him worthy challenges. Too bad this looks unlikely to get a sequel. I still have no idea who "she" is, and who the two people on the floor are.
kira and light chapter 13 . 8/26/2014
Sorry but i just have to mention how ooc your Snape (he is far more of a bastard) was, everytime Harry calls him Severus I actually winced a bit (pet peeve of me)
kira and light chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
Harry really is Dumbledores bitch in this. I know Dumbles is more experienced than Harry and his Mentor but wow Harry almost cryed last chapter when Dumbles lost his temper and every time he is dissapointed in him Harry becomes a utter bitch
kira and light chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Why are all writers turning James into an asshole? He left Harry 12 years at the Dursleys without contact just to chase Voldemort?

Sorry but i just dont buy that, canon James would never do this and than he is still acting like a prick around Harry with the exception of saying he is proud of him.

Why is Harry even living with him? I would be way to proud and would prefer staying at the Dursleys than with someone who didnt give a shit about me. Hope there will be more to that and i just dont have the full picture here.

Otherwise cool story i really like the little Dumbledore Harry and the old magic stuff is definitly unique without getting stupid.
Cokeon chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
This fic deserves all the monies in the world. You are a fucking genius,
Tr0g chapter 13 . 1/27/2014
Heh. Quite the cliffhanger ending to a very good story. Hopefully, the story will be continued at some point.

Highly recommended.
Darren Jaguar chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
...when's the next bit? :D
VerySleepy chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
This is really great work. You've made Harry into a real hero rather than simply a pawn in a larger game, and yet Dumbledore remains true to himself and Harry's power, though great, is met by sufficiently potent challenges that his victory is never assured. You also have a unique and compelling authorial voice, one that keeps the reader hooked throughout, and you never make the mistake of telling the reader too much.

I hope to see Book 3 appear sooner rather than later.

My only nits to pick are extremely minor. Here and there, you don't take quite enough care with what would be called "continuity errors" if this were a film. Is Angelina or Katie the Quiddich captain? If the Room of Requirement is a secret from Harry (as his ignorance of what Draco is doing on the seventh floor implies), how could he have seen it in Neville's memories as well? If Harry is in the hospital, should it not be Dumbledore sitting on the bed when he visits, not Harry? I have other examples. These sorts of things are, as I said, tiny and unimportant. I just suggest that you might want betas in the future to help catch them, and the occasional garbled sentence.
traviswj chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
I think finishing on a cliffhanger and then not posting for two years is a little mean isn't it?
Azmera chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
This series is fantastic and I really hope you finish it eventually; I'm dying to know what happens next. That being said, there's occasionally a few grammar issues, mainly comma splices or run-ons. They aren't major and they don't detract from the storytelling, but they are noticeable. Even so, I love your stories and hope that they continue.
Healed535 chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
Are you going to finish this series? It is wonderful and I must know what happens!
flaze chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
when will the next in the series coming out?

Good work so far, really riveting work
ringulreith chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
This isn't really important to the plot, but it kind of bugged me. You seem to have randomly switched quidditch captains from Angelina to Katy in chapter 9. It's a bit distracting and breaks up the continuity, which is sad because the rest of the story is really amazing.

Also, nice bromance reference, if I'm not reading too much into it.
"You handled it Potter!" he shouted. "You bloody-well handled it!"
Viktorius chapter 13 . 12/4/2012
I just read this again. I followed this on DLP as you were posting it!

I just wanted to say that I personally found the redemption/growth of Rons character the most powerful bit of the fic. Strange I know!

Once again thank you for sharing.