Reviews for The Hundred Year Distance
blackdragonwingz chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Even though you wrote this 2 years ago, I still can't..augh...sob.
Ms. Gentry chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
i cried. TT thank you. that was all kinds of heartwrenchingly wonderful33
KuroEnna chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
*Breath in* God, I'm barely containing the tears...This is one of the most beautiful pieces I have read on this site. You can just see them, with the first awkwardness, with the inamovible bond, and the sheer love and understanding. Always together, strong even in the face of the critics and the prejudice.*Tears* Thank you for writing this.
Vacuum Diagrammer chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
In my 3 years of reading fanfics and over at least 15 various aliases this may be the only one that made me tear up.

Thank you.
Shenlong Girl chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow. Just... Damn. Every bit of this is fantastic, and now my visions blurry. I normally don't even read death-fics, but I'm favoriting this.
Hanachan130999 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
God I cried so hard when I first read this...

And each time I go back, I get the chills & my eyes well up with moisture.

Absolutely loved it, and have loved it each time I've revisited.

Amazing.
DauntlessDragon chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This was really beautiful. It's sad that she dies, but that's how human live goes. I'm happy she lived a happy and fulfilling live with Garrus.
Fanatic4Fanfiction chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I knew it'd end the way it had, but was no more prepared for the tears despite this. I loved every bit of the journey that you took us through. Hope you write dozens more.
Hakusho009 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Holy crap. HOLY CRAP. I cried. That was so amazing that I cried. I loved the characterization, the sex, the wording, the... I loved everything! Thank you so much for this.
keeper-of-the-triforce chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
That was tearjerkingly badass.

And while unlikely, I hope sometime there might be a sequel where they meet up in the afterlife.

Now I have to go stab the tears out of my eyes. T-T
Kantama chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This game is a hard one to write for (I think) because of the variability that each player brings by making choices for their Shepard. Tends to make it jarring if done badly (if someone names their Shepard something like Violet Marie Latoya I'm out) but in this fic you've done a masterful job of sidestepping that entirely. Your Shepard is the essence of the character, and your Garrus was beautifully done.

I applaud you, my good sir or madam. Good show.
julie 5 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Wow. I cried.

Good work. One of the best pieces available.
Vixen Argentum chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I don't think that I can say anything that the other reviewers have not already said.

This is beautiful and unique. Thank you.
biowaregirl2012 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I've never imagined Shepherd ever getting old, but this was story was so good and made me want to cry! I just think that old!Shepherd and old!Garrus together was so sweet and heartbreakingly sad at the end!
KaeWhy chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
"I've got something in my eye (sniff)... I've got something in my other eye (sob)... I've got something in my heart (breaks down)..."

Never thought I'd quote Stephen Colbert on FFN, but... damn, that was emotional. Equal parts tragic, heartwarming, heartbreaking, & sentimental, sometimes funny and in one case, erotic - all subtended under a curtain of "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" tearjerking. This is, simply put, amazing. Thank you very much.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »