Reviews for Blind To Notice
Smouse chapter 10 . 4/30
Awesome fic! :D
Astiar chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
Cute. Much less AU than I was expecting.
general zargon chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
Hey there, I just wanted to say that I thought this was a really good story and I really enjoyed reading it. I'm a newly-discovered fan of the Kakashi/Iruka pairing, and I thought you wrote them really well. I hope that you decide to write more for this pairing and fandom! :)
Korregidora chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
I enjoyed reading this. :)
Korregidora chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
I really like this moment between the two. It's sweet but not overly so.
Martesh chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
This was a lovely!
fruityrowing chapter 12 . 9/10/2014
I truly love this story. I had read it a couple of times before and yet, each and every time it brings a small smile to my face.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/21/2014
Better than most.
Good wrap-up.
Thanks.
yaoichallenge21 chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
I love this story. Its cute and fluffy and has a little action and sadness in it. Its a great combination. I loved reading it. Thanks for writing it. :D Reviews love. So, here's some love. :) 333
xLL-Ax chapter 12 . 2/18/2014
This was such a lovely and amazing KakaIru story - I loved it! 3
morbiDreamscape chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
Loved this story so much! There were some grammatical and spelling errors, but they didn't detract from the story too much. All the little unique interactions between Kakashi and Iruka made me so happy, as well as the hints of Iruka being a badass XD Thanks for writing!
Celestinasong chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Nice ending
acommonname chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
Oooh! The very first Kakairu that I read and I am so glad it's this one (celebrates). I actually found my self researching google and reading the manga on certain parts just to get a glimpse if the hints were there! Haha!

Very nice story. Thank you for writing it. It was a pleasure to read!
FlippingTheBird chapter 12 . 4/15/2013
Okay I have to comment. This is AMAZING! I love how you've wrote Iruka like someone who can look after himself and not a weakling.
ponypainter chapter 11 . 4/13/2013