Reviews for The Best of All Lost Arts
Grace chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
So...I realize you started this a loooooooooong time ago, but I really enjoy what you have so far and think you should consider continuing even though the show is done.
augus10 chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
This is such a fabulous story, I really enjoy reading it. I love Cleo, I love how you mix the past and the future. It's just awesome. Please will you update and complete your story, if you can? And your writing is as usual, just superb.
nonna99 chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
This is such a great story, I love it so very much, if possible will you please update this story and one day maybe finish it.
Please update if you can, I don't mind if a story is not finish, but yours is too good and so well written that it deserve just to be finish.
It would be 1 of my favorites, but because it's not finished, it isn't yet.
Yvonne chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
This is another great story, please update.

stellastronach chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Love this story so very much, please continue it, it is so very good
keonquil chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
TBC, when?, this is good, so why not finish please.
Irishdreamer88 - Shell2005 chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
I know I am so very late with this review so I have to apologise in advance. I had been so looking forward to reading this chapter & I absolutely loved it. I love how you have the flashback scenes mixed in with the continuing storyline. It makes the story so much better & enjoyable.

I completely love how eric is there for Calleigh & Cleo in both the past & the present. Eric is so good with Cloe & makes an excellent Step-Father.

I can't wait to read more :-D
ScarfofWonder chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
This story is really good. Can't wait to read more.
DENSI.ItsaLoveStory chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
First of all..i'm so sorry for taking so long to review... the finals are crazing and i'm getting crazy too... i'm really sorry but here i am...

you really puts me on the spot, you know? i don't know how to make a proper review for this chapter... it's so perfect!

The story is so perfect and i'm already falling for Cleo... she's so sweet and just the thought of her so petite like Calleigh warms my heart but reading her call Eric "Papi" is so sweet...

I love how Eric is so there for Calleigh... the scene on the beach is so perfect, so E&C...

This chapter is fantastic! And the present and past is so great... i can't wait for more : )
noname87 chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
Hey There,

Been reading your story here, I think it is a very interesting way to display the triangle that was Calleigh/Eric/Jake. I am quite enjoying this story very much and I hope you continue to write and update at good pace because I cannot wait for the other chapter to be posted. :D

Rosalie Duquesne chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Really great job on this how you showed the progression of Eric and Calleigh's relationship over time up to a certain time, then showing how strong they are are a unit now. But I also really want to know what Calleigh tells Jake :P

can't wait til u update :)
hllokitty chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
What an irresponsible jerk! Aw Eric is such a cutie _ Love this story! Please update soon :)
ielto chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
wonder what will happen next... is that jake at the door?
Mariia10 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
First of all, I'm very very sorry this review is so late! I read this story when it first came out, but I didn't have time to review it, and for that I'm sorry!

But this.. this was brilliant! This was absolutely amazing I can't even say how much I love it! This idea and everything is genious and Cleo is just too adorable! :)

"Calleigh's heart dropped into her stomach. "Yes, I," She stammered. "He would have picked her up," She checked her watch and her eyes bulged. "over two hours ago."

I love this! Calleigh gets concerned and worried immediatly. That is so how I can picture Calleigh as a mother, a great mother that is. I know that Calleigh would be a great mom, but you're writing her even better!

"I'll go." Eric whispered, hugging her to his chest with his arm around her shoulders. He kissed the top of her head and though normally, she would protest the gesture at work, she didn't fight the small touch of comfort.-

Wow.. amazing! That's the only word I can get from the top of my mind right now! It's just a pleasure to read when you write it like that. And even though Cleo is Jake's, Eric is still very much there for her, and that really, really warms me! I just love it!

"Oh, no, ma'am." He exclaimed, holding his hands up in surrender as though she were going to decline handing Cleo to him if he were to say yes. Obviously, this woman held a certain distaste for Jake. Eric wasn't really all that surprised. "I, um," He stammered. "she calls me Papi. I'm, sort-of...kind of like..."

Looove it! lol. That's just scary good. I love the two of them have an amazing relationship with each other. It's just really really easy to see, and so so cute! (oh, and so so very Eric.)

And lol. I love how you wrote the thing about Calleigh having to switch car. It was very well written and it is something I could easily see Calleigh struggle with. It was very good! Then I loved loved the flashbacks! All of them! They were amazing, and they really told me everything I needed to know about what happened..(or for me to understand) It was great!

And then the ending about their small sized.. aww! :D I can't wait for the next chapter !
Quitethefangirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I absolutely love this story, I've missed reading your fic and I uber excited about this story. It's off to a great start and I can't wait to read more,udate soon