Reviews for Love Him For Me
ok hi, so i just read this and can i just say wow. this was so amazing, the ending was so great. i felt every emotion. i know its 2015, and i just read it but i had to review because it was that great. you did an amazing job!
donna14 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Loved this! Great story!
jenny chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
hey

i will you ake more srorys abot rachel and pucks pregnancy .

i relly like this story about quinn , puck , rachel and caroline
Shadowkitty22 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Can a girl be called a douche? Because if so, then that was totally a douche thing for Quinn to do. I mean yeah she was stepping aside to allow Puck and Rachel to be together, but that didn't mean she needed to run away from her own child and abandon her (despite the fact that she said she'll be back and call). You don't just run away from your child so her father can be with his pregnant ex-girlfriend.
StageFright chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I don't know how you did it, but you made Quinn's leaving reasonable. I love this!
AmethystSiri chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Great story, I would love to read a sequel ... even if it happens in a while :)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I'm such a bitch to Quinn because it IS a happy ending. :)) Hahaha. YAY! Wee! Huhuhu, it still made me cry though. You wrote them beautifully. Great job.
MihoshiCryBaby chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Do a Squeal! It would be good!

SQUEAL SQUEAL SQUEAL!
nefertitis chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Do a sequel! I need a sequel to survive! I'll die without one! Do you want me to die?
steph0123 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
i think you really should do the sequel, i loved this story even though i would have never thought of anything like this. please write more!
umbrellaleg chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
BitterSweet was always the flavor of choice.
Hips chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I don't even know what to say to this ... oh my god. It was so wonderful. Epic. I loved it so much. I really love the idea of a Puckleberry Quinn triangle. I would love love love to read a sequel to this. Hopefully one that's a little happier than this one but ... quite frankly I'll read just about anything you write. :)

Loved it so much.
faithunbreakable chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I'd love to see that sequel. You managed to pack alot of emotion into a relatively short story, without leaving loose ends. People settling is a sad thing, and you portrayed that every nicely. Two thumbs up.
LJ515 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Oh Wow! That was... it was amazing. I only found this story today by complete accident because I usually only read Puckleberry and this is labeled Rachel and Quinn, so it slipped right by me. What a shame because I'm in love with this piece. It's so bittersweet, but in the good way? If that makes any sense. I can empathize with all three of them, so that in itself is a testament to your writing skill. I just want more. I know you said not to hold my breath, but I'll probably be doing just that. I would love to see Caroline's POV. And as a side note, can I just say that Quinn really should've suspected Puck's love for Rachel was beyond the norm when they named their baby Caroline? I mean, it set off bells to me. But whatever, that's neither here nor there. Sorry for the word vomit but this is seriously awesome. If you'll excuse me, I'm now going to go through and read everything else you've written, and I'll read anything else you put out there as well. Thank you for the awesome.
Marauderette96 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
OMG! I loved it so much, you've written all three of my favourite characters so well. Well done :P