Reviews for Youthless
AltairaIbnLaAhad chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
ME GUSTA
Brokencydeven chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Ahhkk. I was not ready for this. Beautiful, it was. I hope to see more.
Ice Journals chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Heartbreaking...
trish.k chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This was an absolutely heart-wrenching marvelous read. I loved the POV and subtlety of Altair's emotions. Bravo!
elomelo chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Oh, this was gorgeous. The last line made my breath catch a little, it was that powerful. Somehow, the second person POV makes this story both detached (in the sense that Altair is constantly trying to discard the material/possession because he won't allow himself to have or own anything, because of who is) and yet so incredibly intimate, I almost feel like I'm intruding as reader. Which just goes to show how lovely and well-done this.
ladyamen chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
ROFL

"where the arrow is embedded in your right leg" - and then i got an arrow in the knee

ROFL

owwww you-form :O incredible

every time i read something from them im SO much in sorrow that you will let one of them die i cannot breathe, thx so much for not killing them, i wouldnt survive that

love this story too

and i wish i could climb into your mind and live there with you so i can read the whole day those stories in your head *sigh*

every single word is like my bleeding heart..
Schmuzz chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Oh God. This was so beautiful. Really, that's the only adjective that's coming to mind at this point. There's so much self loathing here, as is customary with most AltMal fics, but this one makes me hurt right along with the characters.

'You own nothing.' Wow. That just... wow. The first and last segments of this story just kind of left me breathless, how Altair and Malik start out with nothing and lose even that, and their only consolation is one another. And the line: "His movements are not gentle, are not forgiving. He drops you against the stone floor of the garden like you're already dead, like there's nothing there worth saving." Is also a beautiful description, and the rest of the passage goes on to show how Malik is just so conflicted with himself, in helping Altair, even if he still loathes part of him.

The whole story just flows down like a piece of poetry to me, and it hurts and it's profound and it all seems so REAL to me when I read it, and I also have to send my love for you taking a risk and setting this up in second person - it's an interesting style, but few manage to write it at all, and I was lucky enough to find one that did this so extremely well.

So... this is being favved. Thank-you.

-S
Vaako chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
So well written!
Willow in Winter chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Very well written, interesting perspective. Well done!
Rio 2.0 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
That was simply amazing.

Gut wrenchingly AWESOME.

I reread that specific line like, 10 times. Its MOVING and WOW.

Just Wow.
Ghost of the Crescent Moon chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This is so lovely, the final line is just beautiful.
Yuna Aoki chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Absolutely stunning. You've rendered me speechless.
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Wow, briliant fic

I am simply speechless
chippeddiamond chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Oh, this was wonderful. There's a precious little supply of AC fanfiction, let alone good ones - I can count them on one hand, sadly. But this definitely counts for one finger, maybe even two or three.

There's this poetry and emotion in the way you write, and I feel like I'm not reading but experiencing the story. Even with the lack of dialogue - or perhaps because of it - I feel Altair's disgust for himself and his yearning for Malik and Malik's own struggle between revulsion and acceptance, and I feel it poignantly, because the story is moving without becoming melodramatic. I think it also has to do with how you somehow managed to focus on Altair's own reflection of himself instead of his relationship with Malik, while still making the relationship an important part.

I'm just rambling at this point, but the point is - you are very, very good at writing, and I hope you create more stories for the AC community, or anywhere else, really.
That's LEON chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Oh my god, this is gorgeous. The execution is perfect; it's so raw and immediate that it HURTS to read and sdkjsfhg. D: I love it.

"These bruises aren't your doing, but you skirt along them like they are, like touching them makes them real." - This line kills me. Fuck, they ALL do, but that one especially.

You are amazing. ;A;