Reviews for Slicing Cracks In The Skin Of The Universe
Sick chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
My... Sanity is cracking. Epic. Thats all.
mildlyholmes chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
That was confusing, but brilliantly written. Actually, maybe it was confusing because i'm so sleepy but oh what the hell, this was worth staying up for.
breezyyy chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Amazing story! Love the way you wrote this, beautifully well written.
platypus core chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
this was insanely good. magnificent, really
anemix chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This was confusing and amazing, and is it canon or a now turned AU? Interesting idea anyway, and I liked seeing how it spiraled away. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
o0 Sara NekoChan 0o chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
PLEASE!1 just make that one with the Apatraxi 7! I REALLY wanna read that! please please please please! from an old fanlib friend? ]

again... PLEASE!

Love Sarah.X
lokiwolf chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Woahhh... trippy. And cool. But trippy. But that might just be cuz it's two am and I've been up since six...

Anyway, very cool story! Interesting theories, all of which seem plausible enough to me. Would make a good finale - the story you've got going on here.
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
That was just... WOWOWOWOWZEE.

I fridgin' luurved your characterisations - especially Eleven's characterisation, 'cos I could just imagine him saying and doing all that! They were all spot on and practically perfectomundo.

Your ideas and theories on the Crack are just BANANARIFIC - the way you explain them sound Canon and insanely plausible! Hehehe! A fab take on the Crack & the Pandorica & the duckless Duck Pond & all that! Ha, and what happened during Amy's wedding was DRAMADRAMADRAMA. Lotsa action-packed goodness all round! ...Awwh, poor lickle Rory! And after what happened in Cold Blood, as well... C

Musta taken you a lot of time to write this, and that was definitely time well spent! _

D
paper.creations chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Brilliant version of the story arc. Characterizations were spot on and I love the little italicized quotes you had separating scenes. It was all wonderful and beautiful and totally plausible :) Could totally see it playing out in my head.

Poor Rory, eh? Poor TARDIS, too, I suppose. -sighs- Looks like everything's going to hell...

Fantastic one-shot! Loved it.

-Maggie
Faile chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This was amazing. Such a fascinating way for the cracks/Pandorica story to go and I almost feel like it is canon. I love your Amy and Doctor and Rory, they're all perfect.
tngirl77 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Wow. Not only is this one of the best fanfics I've read in a long time, but for me you've just finished the rest of the season. If this really ends up happening in the finale, someone owes you money to credit your brilliance! lol

Seriously, the descriptive way of showing each snippet in the story is beyond perfection. I could hear the character voices, and it truly felt like the show. Well done, you! Now I'm off to see what else you've written. :)
twistaire chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
You, my dear, have talent. That was a wonderful piece of work. :) The depth and emotion of the story was amazing.
Lilac chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This was... incredible. Wonderful. Astounding. Brilliant. You've moved me to tears, ripped my heart right out of my chest.

You are magnificent.

I look forward to reading more stories from you in the future. This is by far the best thing I have read in a very long time.

XO

L.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wow, this was fantastic! It flowed so smoothly and read like an episode. I can definitely picture this actually happening in the series. In fact, you've raised the bar pretty high, now! XD It was really, really great :D
voicelikehoney chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Very very good! You had me wanting to read more, and I'll be interested to see how close you get to the Moff's overall Grand Plan because this read very convincingly. :-)