Reviews for Link: Mage of Fairy Tail
ANON Review chapter 35 . 4/18
I gotta say this is my first review, but after stumbling onto this fic through TV Tropes and seeing how good it is, and then noticing it's sudden tragic cutoff, I had to post something (even if I am doing it as an anon).
The addition of Link to the plot felt very well thought out, adding to the origional story without hogging the limelight, giving each character their due spotlight whilst also creating entertaining and engaging plotlines when forging it's own stories.

The pacing of the whole thing is exceptional, nothing felt rushed and the added time to focus attention to detail helped quickly build a sense of immersion that really upped the quality of the story.
Characterisation was first rate, everyone felt and acted like they did in canon whilst also reacting believably within character to the addition of Link into the story.
As for Link himself, this is by and far the best version of him I've ever seen in a fic, working around his mute issue perfectly whilst also making his speaking moments believable, and overall giving him a full character of his own without warping his origional personality.

In Summery I'd have to this is one of the best fics I've read, even if the writer did cut off right at the beginning of a new arc (eh, life gets in the way of the best of us).
I can only hope that the writer of the story hasn't given up on it, and that all the positive reviews this fic has gained can someday continue with future updates.
Or in short, moar plz!
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 35 . 4/11
Awesome! Its so beautiful!
166jason chapter 3 . 4/2
shame this fic has died
Noelle plamondon chapter 35 . 3/31
Can Erza not use link's magic?
And also make link beat natsu as if he were a fly
And make him be able to defeat Erza without too much difficulty and make him tie with Laxus anti in the end can he go home and marry Zelda? And can you make navi come and make her be able to turn into human? Scratch what I said about Zelda, make him go home to hyrule and marry navi
Noelle plamondon chapter 35 . 3/29
On my fav list
3 chapter 32 . 3/12
(0_0)
oh noes
is this link the one from the OOT manga?
3 chapter 5 . 3/12
wait
in chappy 5 y does link not just drink a green potion
or can he not make those in this
StoryReiter chapter 35 . 2/24
Thank You very much this is so entertaining. I like the interactions of Link with the other characters especially Erza. Also the same reason why I am really looking forward to Erza's reaction when she learns about Links past. Before or else, I enjoyed it and thank you for sharing your wonderful story
Neko-chan chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
isn't is Nayru's love. instead of Nayru's embrace...
sorry, i'm just a HUGE zelda fan...
but anyway, i think this is the best zelda x fairy tail fanfic i've ever read (and i've read alot)
Ferdiad chapter 4 . 11/23/2016
Please don't tell me you've written 200k words of canon rehash with Link thrown in.
jordanlink7856 chapter 8 . 11/9/2016
I don't know if the misspelled names are deliberate or what, but they are pretty damn annoying.
NerdOfAll chapter 35 . 11/8/2016
It's 2016, wth
Secundum chapter 11 . 9/20/2016
Such a shame that this fic died. (
Guest chapter 28 . 7/20/2016
what you got wrong was that in game no matter how powerful an attack is you can't break nayru's love but they could break it in the story
Guest chapter 28 . 7/20/2016
your ideas to why someone else uses the master sword is a common misconception and the only humans to use the master sword were the different incarnations of link and the sword is bound to link. it is not like excalibur and you used info that the zelda series changed but great story