Reviews for Link: Mage of Fairy Tail
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 1/27
I like it so far, only downside is that his trying to find a way back home, always tend to put a damper on things.
I notice you have a habit of replacing R's with L's such as Eligor instead of Erigor, and Sieglin instead of Siegrain. Other than a few minor mistakes however the stroy is wonderful to read.
Alciel chapter 35 . 1/8
Update?
Guest chapter 35 . 12/28/2015
Please continue this I found it not to long ago that I really want to see what happens next!
Anime watcher524 chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
I hate to be rude, but you have several spelling mistakes with names. For example you spelled Laxus as Luxus and Sieglein as Sieglin. The same thing with Erigor as Eligor and Mystogen as Mist gun. I hope you get this review and read over your chapters. And then skimming over the names and checking if you spelled them correctly because I'm a little frustrated at how good the plot is, but frustrated the terrible misspellings of names.
Brandon Storm chapter 22 . 11/5/2015
I agree. They completely botched that and gave no explanation on how Earth land Lisanna and Edolas Lisanna switched places. More likely the entire arc was created just as a excuse to retroactively insert a childhood friend/love interest for Natsu into the story.
Brandon Storm chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
His name is spelled Laxus you know right?
CruelRuin chapter 18 . 10/31/2015
Love all the hindu references you're using in this. Pretty well written and fresh.
cibervader chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
I have to admit I was put off when you started the chapter with a light time skip but you pulled it off. I'm enjoying this story and looking forward to the rest of it, also did Termina get destroyed by the moon because Link wasn't there to stop it?
yiggdrasill chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
"i swear i will kick thy din"...that is remarkably origonal. i loved seeing links fighting style in greater depth too, i was wondering when the bomerangs would show up, its an odd but iconic link weapon
yiggdrasill chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
maharathi, that actually a really fitting title for link.
yiggdrasill chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
that just blew my mind. i have never seen such a well done "link comunicates" style before, you keep the quiet link we all know, show a deep friendship between them and keep it all in character.
WildWind1855 chapter 35 . 9/19/2015
MAKE MORE PLZ!
TheBadger50 chapter 35 . 7/30/2015
Not going to lie, this is one of the best, if not the best Zelda/Fairy Tail crossover I read on this site. Secondly, congratulations on becoming a father.
jenny hotkins chapter 35 . 6/22/2015
very nice! i like your fic