Reviews for Link: Mage of Fairy Tail
Vanessa Masters chapter 6 . 1/11
Faroe's Wind! I forgot about that, nifty bit of magic.

And they impress in front of the guild leaders!

Least, before the meeting hall was destroyed. ;

At least Link Is off to get healed.
Vanessa Masters chapter 5 . 1/8
Oooh Giving Link a title related to Hindu Mythology, I like :)
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 1/8
So Nayru's magic keeps Natsu from getting motion sickness.

Oh boy, looks like things are picking up!
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 1/8
I love how well Erza knows what Link is thinking.

Oh boy, so DO NOT call them a couple. Check XD
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 1/7
The song of Storms and Sun Song, that's totally a great way to show off your magic Link :D

Aww~ Meeting young Erza, and being the first one he talks to.

And using Nayru's Embrace on Natsu. XD
PokeKing Charizard chapter 35 . 12/31/2017
HOLY SHIT THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I never knew I needed a Fairy Tail/Legend of Zelda crossover until your story. The way you right is so amazing and so believable, like why Link hardly talks or how he gets along best with Erza. I also love how you had him arrive as a kid and grow up with the rest of the cast. It makes their bond and trust so much more real. Lol, I also like how Link has sensitive hearing and Lucy's constant screaming aggravates him. Please return soon if you can! This story ain't dead yet!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
Riiiipp...
ANON Review chapter 35 . 4/18/2017
I gotta say this is my first review, but after stumbling onto this fic through TV Tropes and seeing how good it is, and then noticing it's sudden tragic cutoff, I had to post something (even if I am doing it as an anon).
The addition of Link to the plot felt very well thought out, adding to the origional story without hogging the limelight, giving each character their due spotlight whilst also creating entertaining and engaging plotlines when forging it's own stories.

The pacing of the whole thing is exceptional, nothing felt rushed and the added time to focus attention to detail helped quickly build a sense of immersion that really upped the quality of the story.
Characterisation was first rate, everyone felt and acted like they did in canon whilst also reacting believably within character to the addition of Link into the story.
As for Link himself, this is by and far the best version of him I've ever seen in a fic, working around his mute issue perfectly whilst also making his speaking moments believable, and overall giving him a full character of his own without warping his origional personality.

In Summery I'd have to this is one of the best fics I've read, even if the writer did cut off right at the beginning of a new arc (eh, life gets in the way of the best of us).
I can only hope that the writer of the story hasn't given up on it, and that all the positive reviews this fic has gained can someday continue with future updates.
Or in short, moar plz!
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 35 . 4/11/2017
Awesome! Its so beautiful!
166jason chapter 3 . 4/2/2017
shame this fic has died
Noelle plamondon chapter 35 . 3/31/2017
Can Erza not use link's magic?
And also make link beat natsu as if he were a fly
And make him be able to defeat Erza without too much difficulty and make him tie with Laxus anti in the end can he go home and marry Zelda? And can you make navi come and make her be able to turn into human? Scratch what I said about Zelda, make him go home to hyrule and marry navi
Noelle plamondon chapter 35 . 3/29/2017
On my fav list
3 chapter 32 . 3/12/2017
(0_0)
oh noes
is this link the one from the OOT manga?
3 chapter 5 . 3/12/2017
wait
in chappy 5 y does link not just drink a green potion
or can he not make those in this
StoryReiter chapter 35 . 2/24/2017
Thank You very much this is so entertaining. I like the interactions of Link with the other characters especially Erza. Also the same reason why I am really looking forward to Erza's reaction when she learns about Links past. Before or else, I enjoyed it and thank you for sharing your wonderful story