Reviews for Link: Mage of Fairy Tail
Brandon Storm chapter 22 . 11/5
I agree. They completely botched that and gave no explanation on how Earth land Lisanna and Edolas Lisanna switched places. More likely the entire arc was created just as a excuse to retroactively insert a childhood friend/love interest for Natsu into the story.
Brandon Storm chapter 8 . 11/5
His name is spelled Laxus you know right?
CruelRuin chapter 18 . 10/31
Love all the hindu references you're using in this. Pretty well written and fresh.
cibervader chapter 2 . 10/24
I have to admit I was put off when you started the chapter with a light time skip but you pulled it off. I'm enjoying this story and looking forward to the rest of it, also did Termina get destroyed by the moon because Link wasn't there to stop it?
yiggdrasill chapter 9 . 10/1
"i swear i will kick thy din"...that is remarkably origonal. i loved seeing links fighting style in greater depth too, i was wondering when the bomerangs would show up, its an odd but iconic link weapon
yiggdrasill chapter 5 . 9/30
maharathi, that actually a really fitting title for link.
yiggdrasill chapter 3 . 9/29
that just blew my mind. i have never seen such a well done "link comunicates" style before, you keep the quiet link we all know, show a deep friendship between them and keep it all in character.
WildWind1855 chapter 35 . 9/19
TheBadger50 chapter 35 . 7/30
Not going to lie, this is one of the best, if not the best Zelda/Fairy Tail crossover I read on this site. Secondly, congratulations on becoming a father.
jenny hotkins chapter 35 . 6/22
very nice! i like your fic
Crimsonsheen chapter 29 . 6/19
I'm finding myself a bit out of place every chapter now. I have trouble indentifying where I am in time at any given point in the story. Maybe you'd have been better served showing the maharati arc through end of chapter glimpses as opposed to cutting off progression to jump back several years and leaving it ambiguous as to when we are back in present day.

Overall I like the story, but it needs to have a better flow. Jumping around in time is more likely to leave a casual reader disoriented than having them come back for more.
gagagagirl8 chapter 9 . 6/7
I just want to point out that you mixed "village" and "forest" up.
Infinityworlds chapter 35 . 6/3
This story is AWESOME! I love it! I also liked the way you described Link's house! Please update, I can't wait to read more of your incredible story
WolfShadow96 chapter 5 . 5/24
This is pretty interesting the way you're changing events so there's room for Link but I feel like your allowing Link to grow while the rest don't get the chance. For instance when Natsu fought Eligor he learned to change the properties of his flames to be become a hand and bring him back to the track and even was able to use Eligor's wind to power his fire. Also I did some research on Link title and there are classes beyond that so I wanted to know if much later is he gonna become a Atimaharathi or even a Mahamaharathi?