Reviews for Salvation
Ria-Dancer Girl chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
That was incredible! One of the best oneshots I've ever read! WOW! Amazing writing, I'm going to have to check out your other stories now!
s. du jour chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This was really good-I like your take on Sal, and I think you got the Devil down perfectly. And that last line is deliciously ironic...

Nice work!
Overhill chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Very well done. You handled Sal's story so delicately and so perfectly. I like especially how you described Mr. Nick and her easy acceptance of him. Thank you for a remarkable point-of-view account!
GoldenRoya chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Oooh! Well written, excellently contrived, beautiful imagery - I love how you described his voice, "rubbing the air raw." *shivers*
deep-in-the-woods chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I actually enjoyed this much more than I thought I would considering that the movie itself is much too good for fanfiction to make it better. I was curious about what she saw on the other side of the mirror to be so horrible and I very much like Nick's character. Very good narrative, good grammar and spelling (which I appreciate) so I'm impressed. The only thing I was disapointed in was the length, which I hope will only get longer as the story progresses. I hope that you'll continue and update soon!
Peridotisgreen chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I liked it. You got the devils charachter really good.

It's a shame there are so few stories for The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.
Sage94 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
i really really liked your story/style,

and the fact that there were only two stories

inspired me to write one.

haha, many thanks, and good luck on the job.
Swashbucklist chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Congratulations on that career.

You're right, it's surprising that there are only two stories in this category. But at least one of them (haven't read the other yet) is pretty good so far, especially where description is concerned. Are you planning to continue this?
stephaniekay00 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
this is actually really good i hope you update it and carry on...

i am also surprised there isnt more stories for this film and good luck with your job :)x