Reviews for Crash Consequences
The Lupine Sojourner chapter 1 . 9/21
YAY! This sounds AMAZING!
sliver skys chapter 1 . 7/11
Wow this is interesting! I can't believe I didn't realize how short this was I normally skip past short fanfictions because I prefer the longer ones as I hate wasting my time browsing through fanfictions to find something interesting to read and I don't have a great deal of preference when I look for fanfictions I only ask that they be well written and that the characters personality's are on point no romance and like I said before for the fanfiction to be of a reasonable length so like from 20k words upwards and your fanfiction despite how short it was had me hooked! I really enjoyed reading it as you have not updated it in seven years I highly doubt your about to now but I did want to take the time to tell you of my appreciation of your work and say you are good author with a lot of potential!
TaiyoSolTaeyangSunny chapter 1 . 7/7
please... please continue... I beg you...
CSIRide-Kirk chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Please continue, I'd love to see Jim and Spock's reaction to how Eomer looks like Bonea or are they some way related or the same person? They're both played by Karl Urban
GoldenWriter09 chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Listen, Shadewolf7( like you're name) I have literally read this snippet 15 times over. I LOVE IT! Please continue it! Not just because I'd like to hang out with Chris Pine/James T. Kirk alone, in a room, preferably with furniture (if you know what I mean), but because it's a great story! I love how it's written and just the whole thing! Please continue!

GoldenWriter09
Flamingeyelash chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
More? Plz? *Puppy dog eyes*
CloneGirl 897 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Please, continue the story. PLEASE? PRETTY, PRETTY PLEASE?
Personwithacoolname chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
This is a very nice Start, you two write good and interesting. It is also nice that simoly someone writes auch a crossover, and this is the first I really, really like. I think it is worth going on, AS this is realistic.

Do you plan to go on?
Naasade-Jurkadir-Mando-Dalase chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Hurry up with the next chapter!
tess chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
hey this looks cool it works quite well as a stand alone but if you do decide to continue i most certainly would read it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
i think its cool, the idea has heaps of potential, keep writing!
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Please keep going I really like this so far
Satoshi Dragon chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I love this! It is one of the few successful mixes of Naruto and Trek out there. Great job Guys!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
:( I hope you do continue! this is really good!