Reviews for Exclusively
jk chapter 3 . 2/18
Edward my love? seriously? why would she fucking embarrass herself like that? you don't lay your cards on the table like that with a fucking manwhore! you just look like a fucking idiot...and you did
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 1/6
I really, really liked the first half of this chapter. How he took care of her. How removing the sheets, so she wouldn't have to see it. How they held each other in the tub and then in bed. How they made love to each other. How they connected on such a deep level. The second part slammed you into angstville with no warning. The separation was too, unnecessary. It felt thrown in just for drama's sake. Jasper being an ass to Edward and only having conversations of past college days was rather rude. Edward was using Jasper to find out about Bella, and I'm sure Jasper sensed that. However, when they ran into one another, after years of not seeing or speaking to each other, he assumed he was the same old Edward. Even though he was right in his assumption, Jasper didn't really know what Edward was like now. Hell, Jasper himself was a reformed man-whore. Did he think he was the only one that could reform? Jasper was so wrong to say those things to Bella. It only put and kept her in the mind to flee. Yes, the second part of this chapter could've been brilliant in him telling her what he felt, that he'd NEVER felt it before. It's all she needed to hear. He could've asked her to be his. Instead we get months apart and only a stairwell reunion . . . no other words. It feels off and sad. Even though we know they will be together from now on.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 1/6
I think I liked both versions, his and her, point of view. Hers because it was good to see where her mind was at from go. I really liked her decision to go to his place and wait in the cab. To make sure he didn't come home with another. Even asking the cabbie to wait until she went inside. Very smart of her. What is with her and the hands? I liked that she even acknowledged her obsession with his hands towards the end there. Too funny. Her warring with herself on whether to tell him or not, was quite entertaining. Not sure if I were in that same position, would I risk it, by telling the guy? Or, risk him being pissed for me not telling him? That's a fine line there. Luckily that boat sailed thirty some odd years ago. Speaking of her virginity, it wasn't very nice of Alice and Rose to turn on her like that. It was okay for them to wait for their perfect person to give theirs up . . . yet when Bella is waiting to do the same, they are telling her to just throw it away. Not cool of them to do that. Especially since they were both boasting how happy they were that they did wait. Okay, onto the last chapter . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/6
Wow, he really transformed all in one night. It was very funny that Edward got there early, on purpose, to make sure he found the prettiest woman first . . . only to find out his friend had organized his 'meeting' Victoria. Loved that Edward figured out that it was most likely he had been doing that for awhile. His instant collapse over Bella's legs, was fantastic. The way she and Jasper were being, made me think she may be innocent. Then her words, when she spoke outside his building, confirmed it. At least he was mindful of that being a bit of a gift, and making sure she was okay through it. Even making sure it was special for her. Make sure she got hers, before he got his. It was interesting to learn that he always went to the other women's houses, never his. That he's been a very selfish lover for several years. No foreplay, no fingering and no going down. Yet, with Bella, he just couldn't NOT do it for her. All before he found out she was a virgin. I'm also very glad to know there is more to this one . . . yay!
jk chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Edward has the nerve to tell bella hes clean? Hes been with a new girl every night this week! the simple truth is theres no way he knows if hes clean! the girl the night before could have given him herpes! fuck...aids! I get tested every 6 months...in between every 100 girls I take home so I know I'm clean! Are you fucking kidding me?
and this is the used up piece of shit you want with bella? The virgin?
OH HELL NO
MaryMary123 chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
that was surely enough. thanks
MaryMary123 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
hmm
b4sunrise chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Omg ive read this so many times and yet it still gives me the of my fave fanfics,you are a talented writer
Wheels2 chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Loved it.
sexyalex chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
love that story.
sexyalex chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
both povs were awesome.
sexyalex chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
WOW! That was an awesome read.
LizziePaige chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Awwwww... Loved this one too! You're very talented and I enjoy your writing so much. Thanks for sharing :)
youngandmature chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Adored this E&B, though wish the miscommunication had been averted
Fleur50 chapter 3 . 8/1/2013