Reviews for Five Times
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I love it! Perfect for this pairing.
chezzybabe chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
so cute
literarylolita chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Love this!

Quite a few grammatical errors but that's alright. Loved the story-found it rather believeable.
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
loved it!
sparklylulz chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This was beautiful and heartbreaking and perfect, and I adored it. I love the Jesse's POV aspect to it, very nicely done. It was also really cute and had a happy ending, and I'm a such a sucker for those :D

My favorite part?

"She laughs. "Oh yeah. I thought you were an idiot."

He takes her hand and squeezes it. "No you didn't. You though I was the coolest guy you had ever seen.""

I giggled out loud at that, it's totally true.
dream-of-belief chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I loved this. A lot. I think you captured Jesse perfectly and I loved how when he was performing with Rachel he forgot about the audience. That whole bit was perfect. Great job!
IntoTheSunAndStars chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Yayyy so amazing! I love this soo much! Please write on like this again!
paristorres27 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This was amazing...St Berry future fic is my favorite kind. Especially when it involves SA :)

I wish you really had fleshed this out, I would love to see it as a really long multichaptered story...please, write more!
casey chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This was just beautiful. There are so few Jessie Rachel fics out there, which amazes me because he is a fabulous character with so much potential to write hit all the right notes here. Completely believeable and lovely. Hope to see another from you, we need more great writers in this ship!
RubberSoulRevolver chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I loved it... brilliant, believable and amazing.
Anon-the-mouse chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I love how you wrote Jesse. There are some small grammar issues in the story, waist not waste in last drabble. But overall I really like this story.
Ladybug Jess chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Ah this was perfect.
MaroonFox chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I love the St Berry relationship you depict it's so bittersweet, whimsical and emotionally deep. Although I love Finchel HATE PR with passion, St Berry fisc do tug at my heart. This one was awesome. ;)
28 | « Prev Page 1 2