Reviews for Lost
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 17 . 3/8
Yeeeeeeeeee! That was a perfect ending. I am SO glad Spock's ok :) And that brothers thing, between Kirk and Spock, that was beautiful!

I love this, and you are awesome. You took me on quite the epic journey! :)
Genibane chapter 17 . 1/18
Heck of a story!
sherlockfangirl135 chapter 17 . 10/11/2016
OH MY GOD! THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! I loved it sooooo much! I couldn't put it down! Loved every chapter of it! You are amzing and so is your story! Lots of love!
Sherlockfangirl135
BrokenSky49 chapter 17 . 1/18/2016
This story was beyond fabulous. Thank you for writing and posting it!
Afroz chapter 17 . 11/21/2015
Such an amazing read!
tigerlily124 chapter 17 . 3/27/2015
A very unusual and enjoyable story. Thank you!
MuggleCreator chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
:D
I loved this. Absolutely loved it!
miarath chapter 17 . 2/18/2014
Woa, that was one hell of a ride!
Well-done.
Cainchan chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Very interesting first chapter.
Jacil chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
That was a great story. I will have to give a thumbs up. And keep on writing

From,
Jacil
jesokaa chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
Wow, this fiction was intense. You are very talented and creative. I am just.. wow. I don't even know which of your fictions is my favorite, because they each have redeeming qualities. I just love your ST verse and your style. The level of friendship that you portray within this fiction makes my heart melt with happiness, yet within this fiction, it also hurt me as well. You're really talented at showing the friendship between McCoy, Kirk and Spock. It hurt to see Bones sitting helplessly watching as his two closest friends suffered together within the confines of Spock's mind. I felt just as helpless. Jim's determination throughout was wonderfully done. Your characterizations are just too perfect.

Going through Spock's memories and seeing what he had to undergo breaks my heart. Whenever I watch the 2009 film, I am always enraged by those three boys taunting Spock. It made me so upset. I imagine that he dealt with discrimination throughout most of his life-as you illustrated within your story. I've never watched TOS, I do know some information regarding it, but not much. I really loved the scene with Pike, because it was so... it was just lovely. I loved seeing Pike help Spock out.
seacat03 chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
I really loved this story. I'm glad that Sarek heard about what happened to Spock without Spock having to tell him. I also like the fact that Spock woke up telling a Vulcan joke.
Kalidris chapter 17 . 2/9/2012
Wow, what a great story! :)
Hephaestus01 chapter 17 . 10/14/2011
I could read this again and again. Seriously, I am duly impressed with this story. Amazing.
Madtrek chapter 17 . 6/28/2011
I don't even have words to describe this. It's amazing! I could NEVER write anything this deep and beautiful. Well done.