Reviews for Learn as you go
Wynjara chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Agh dying of sweetness overload!
Selma in the TARDIS chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
It's adorable! Kinda sad cause Cas never hugged anyone before! Awwww OTP feels!
iHamster chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Awwww.
KleeZeeNex chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That was adorable. I think you did a good job with the conversations between Dean and Cas. Thanks for the fun read.

-Z
A Recreant's Quiddity chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Adorable. It's just so cute!
Cathi chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Wow. What a sweet and moving story. And cute! I adore Cas, of course.
Catnatural chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This was adorable! Why isn't it longer? (

x
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This is so beautiful! I really enjoyed this fic and how Cas refused to let go of Dean until he relaxed. Pure gold!
Alhana-Antilles chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
"Cas, come on. You still don't get it?" Suddenly, he is pushed back a little. Not far, though, and the hard grip on his shoulders remains.

"Yes, Dean. I fully understand it. Thank you for showing me."

"Good. Uhm, you can let go now?"

"No." and he is pulled in again. "No, Dean. I want to reciprocate. You are still tense."

This part made me laugh out loud! Very funny!
mj chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
!

Came here from a rec on spnstoryfinder over on LJ.

This is just adorable! And lovely and sweet and... And I love that Cas gets it more than Dean in the end, about why Dean gets uncomfortable about receiving hugs...

This is of the awesome. :D
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
((("Cas, you should stop watching daytime-TV. It melts your brain.")))

Almost spewed my tea on this line. Eric Brady would be displeased.

*laffs*

And Cas wanting to reciprocate something he still doesn't understand?

Iz funnay.

This story cries for a pic.
AndSoSheDanced chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I think this is just adorable. Which is an interesting feat because the word "adorable" is rarely associated with anything Supernatural in my head... especially not Dean! Very well written, I love the concept! Excellent work!
dbst chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Awww that was sooo sweet! This was such a great story that made me smile, great fic!
Renn chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Lol. I can so see that happening...Casis so cute when he's confused about human customs...)
FlapperGirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
awww that was cute :D :D...very, very cute :) :). Dean needs to hug more often :(.

Cas showing in the shower...nice :D actually, awesome :D one of those? :D or point me to the author who wrote something like that :D lol