Reviews for Learn as you go
Wynjara chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Agh dying of sweetness overload!
Selma in the TARDIS chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
It's adorable! Kinda sad cause Cas never hugged anyone before! Awwww OTP feels!
iHamster chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
KleeZeeNex chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That was adorable. I think you did a good job with the conversations between Dean and Cas. Thanks for the fun read.

A Recreant's Quiddity chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Adorable. It's just so cute!
Cathi chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Wow. What a sweet and moving story. And cute! I adore Cas, of course.
Catnatural chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This was adorable! Why isn't it longer? (

TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This is so beautiful! I really enjoyed this fic and how Cas refused to let go of Dean until he relaxed. Pure gold!
Alhana-Antilles chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
"Cas, come on. You still don't get it?" Suddenly, he is pushed back a little. Not far, though, and the hard grip on his shoulders remains.

"Yes, Dean. I fully understand it. Thank you for showing me."

"Good. Uhm, you can let go now?"

"No." and he is pulled in again. "No, Dean. I want to reciprocate. You are still tense."

This part made me laugh out loud! Very funny!
mj chapter 1 . 2/10/2011

Came here from a rec on spnstoryfinder over on LJ.

This is just adorable! And lovely and sweet and... And I love that Cas gets it more than Dean in the end, about why Dean gets uncomfortable about receiving hugs...

This is of the awesome. :D
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
((("Cas, you should stop watching daytime-TV. It melts your brain.")))

Almost spewed my tea on this line. Eric Brady would be displeased.

And Cas wanting to reciprocate something he still doesn't understand?

Iz funnay.

This story cries for a pic.
AndSoSheDanced chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I think this is just adorable. Which is an interesting feat because the word "adorable" is rarely associated with anything Supernatural in my head... especially not Dean! Very well written, I love the concept! Excellent work!
dbst chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Awww that was sooo sweet! This was such a great story that made me smile, great fic!
Renn chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Lol. I can so see that happening...Casis so cute when he's confused about human customs...)
FlapperGirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
awww that was cute :D :D...very, very cute :) :). Dean needs to hug more often :(.

Cas showing in the shower...nice :D actually, awesome :D one of those? :D or point me to the author who wrote something like that :D lol