Reviews for In Memoriam
DDLDarkHeartofWater chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Very good and descriptive. Never pictured Koichi as that pessimistic, but this story puts a different light on things (no pun intended).

I find it interesting that he expressed himself through drawing and that he recorded his past in his pictures.

Two things though: First, how is [the thin sheet of ice] compatible with Koji being able to stand on it? I don't think ice would be able to strengthen that much in the space of two minutes. Also, if the book was it the water that long, most to all of the drawings would have been completely ruined.

I'm probably getting way to technical here, considering it's a fan fiction of a fiction that kids could turn into digimon, but I'm just like that at times. Sorry! :)

Brilliant description of where he was. It really drew me into the story. You should do that more often. I read some of your more recent ones and I honestly think that the description in this was better.

Anyway, looking forward to reading more of your writing!
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I can guess what awful future Kouichi is talking about. I'm guessing that somehow, he becomes Lucemon.
cherrrysakura chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Not bad.
Meda Princess chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
...She has a cell phone...why was she using a pay phone?

Hm. Yeah different take. You really do have some deep, elaborate ideas within these characters, things I know I'd never had thought of. Of course, I really do just want to take that happy ending on face value and face value alone.

Ah. Yes, I saw that story. Not sure if I want to read it though. Or a few of the others. Koichi dying or only being half alive...not my cup of tea. I like my happy twins, thank you very much. (Not to say your works aren't brilliant. I do love how deep you go with your ideas. I just prefer the idea of happy twins.)
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
That was beautiful :)
talkstoangels77 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I loved this! And I'm definitely looking forward to that second part.
Kaito Lune chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Pretty good. Koichi's attitude at the end with still wanting to retain him memories reminds me of a quote from Fruits Basket about "wanting to keep memories, even if they are sad" from Momiji.

Immortal sounds like a good read but I'm pretty sure you already have a lot on your plate with the other stories that your working on.