Reviews for Meredith 2: Adventures In Seattle Grace
Juni chapter 25 . 12/2/2011
SGH Next Idol: imagine if we could watch such a contest? LOL. Meredith 2 was awesome! You picked the right characters every time, well done! Now, for Artie, I don't know. Will it be an older Zola?
Juni chapter 24 . 12/1/2011
Excellent! I knew Richard would turn into an alcoholic. The ending is perfect. I'm sad this is almost the end, but what can I do? Thanks for sharing!
Juni chapter 23 . 11/27/2011
I laughed so hard at George chanting "I'm an army surgeon"! What will Richard turn into?
pl782 chapter 22 . 9/4/2011
You can't stop there. Did Meredith stop the kiss in time? I can just picture Hahn singing and Derek trying to get away from Rose. Come back soon.
Yin7 chapter 22 . 7/21/2011
yay an update like the song
Juni chapter 22 . 7/20/2011
I loved the "I Need a Surgeon" song! And I laughed picturing Rose
pl782 chapter 21 . 4/24/2011
Hope the Arizobot is the key to kicking the Cardio-Godmother's butt.
Katzyk chapter 21 . 4/23/2011
Haha! Awesome! Update soon!
Juni chapter 21 . 4/23/2011
This is so delirious, I totally love it! The Arizobot LMFAO!
pl782 chapter 20 . 4/4/2011
Love how everyone is pulling together to help each other. Let's get the ammo and go to Seattle Grace.
KatzyK chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
Love it! Update soon!
Juni chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
I'm starting to believe that I like the greysified version better than the movie itself! You wrote the perfect Grey's characters for each role. It's super funny!
pl782 chapter 19 . 3/29/2011
I guess Meredith will just have to make sure she kisses Derek first. At least they know the truth about Erica and Rose. Glad they finally found Callie.
Juni chapter 19 . 3/29/2011
We found Callie again! I loved that moment at Joe's, so Grey's type LOL. Keep up with the great work.
pl782 chapter 18 . 3/23/2011
No. No. Meredith cannot let go of him. Izzie and Cristina needs to tell Derek that Rose is not Meredith. Hurry back.