Reviews for And to make an end is to make a beginning
Super amazing story, that said... This story sucks. Brilliantly written, but so outside of what I expected, and sad... So, so sad... Good story.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
Love it. So well balanced and such a great storyline
carmensimagination chapter 28 . 10/20/2013
Thank you for your story, I really loved it, even if Jareth fading did cause me to shed a tear. Thank you
Guest chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
You know what, I would love to read this story with a Jareth/Sarah romance theme. Having read the whole thing already, I personally would like a "happier" ending. AKA one that ends up with Sarah and Jareth together. If you ever get bored, I hope you take the idea into consideration.
MissGeorgia96 chapter 28 . 3/21/2012
This was a good story but you need to re label it because it's not Sarah Jareth pairing and the label leads people like me to believe Sarah and Jareth are involved. Re label it just Sarah and it will be correct. I like the story but the labeling in very misleading
missing-angel chapter 28 . 2/10/2012
If I wanted to read about Sarah and a made up character I would have selected to read just Sarah stories not Sarah and jareth change the character selection because it is wrong! I want the time it took me to read this back!
Tenebrious chapter 19 . 8/28/2011
Well, excellent writing. But damn. I can't finish.

I mean, I've written my own "Sarah marries another" tale, but I can't watch her fall for Niko. Nope. I want to scream at every chapter that they're growing closer. I want to smack Jareth upside the head-and Sarah too for that matter.

Initially, I thought you were going for a slow burn-I love that idea. But now I realize you're going for a no-burn. I wish I wasn't so shippy that I could keep reading based on your skill alone, but seriously. I want to strangle Niko for daring to go after Sarah. And scream at Sarah too.

At first I thought it was going to be a love triangle, but curiosity got the better of me, and I read the reviews. (I usually don't-I hate being spoiled.) Hence the reason I'm done with this tale here. I'm sorry. I truly am.

Again, it's nothing to do with your writing skills. I'm just not in a mood to see my favorite pairing not happen. Sorry!
Flying Dragonite chapter 28 . 8/24/2011
OH MY GOD! Your story is so good! But poor Jareth.
Hikari no Minerva chapter 28 . 2/23/2011
...I honestly have no idea what to write here...this story was a joy to read and it will now be one of my 'favorites'..

GOD BLESS!

Hikari
Teslyn chapter 14 . 11/25/2010
Great chapter, as were all the rest. I only wish Jenny could've chosen to stay, and learn to change- much like the Runners.
loretta537 chapter 28 . 8/30/2010
this was such a good story, but so sad. i couldn stop crying the last few chapters.
Sellobug chapter 28 . 8/30/2010
Wow! Seriously wow! This was actually one of the most amazing Labyrinth stories I have read in a while! I love how you didn't conform to the cliche of Jareth and Sarah together and instead made them close friends.

The whole thing was brillantly put together and it flowed perfectly! I swear, I was on the verge of tears when Jareth faded!

Thank you for writing such an amazing story!
Bluejay917 chapter 28 . 8/20/2010
I can honestly say that every time someone cried in the last two chapters..I cried.

Really liked how you didn't go for the Sarah/Jareth coupling.

Totally made me want to be one of the Aboveground girls working on the Labyrinth. Great story!

~Bluejay
Ilhja chapter 28 . 8/18/2010
God, you make me cry.

It is so sad, but I really like it so thanks
Kagami Ikazawa chapter 28 . 8/10/2010
Wow. That was intence. Very well done and I love the detail and time that you have out into the creation of this masterpiece. Well done.