Reviews for For The Love Of The King
jk chapter 3 . 7/31
I'm sure everyone was happy to hear Edward talk about Tanya...saying how pretty and nice and funny she was...

and he got her pregnant!
I'm gonna stop reading this shit now...anything that has been inside tanwhore should NOT be inside bella
jk chapter 2 . 7/31
bella comes off as WAY to fucking clingy...and whats with the military installation? they all came to get bella? they just happened to be where bella was? Bastard children are elevated in station? since when? LOL
jk chapter 1 . 7/31
soooo... he got right to it...didn't even talk to her just grabbed a knife and took her like she was a whore...shes a chiefs daughter right? and hes a fucking noble...youd think hed be a gentleman...and no I don't mean "giving her pleasure"
and bella sure acted like a whore huh? if some strange dude...that was forced on me started touching me I don't think I would encourage him like she did.
and did they get married? surely a bastard wouldn't get that close to the king...and that's the fucking point isn't it?
with the way Edward just got right down to business I thought it was weird that he called her love afterwards and cuddled with her..
and even stranger was that bella wanted to stay with him...SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW HIM
jk chapter 3 . 1/13
Tanya seriously? the ugliest denali? its really hard hearing him say that she was small and pretty. cause we all know how ugly the whore really is
emmettandme chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
magmom4 chapter 34 . 11/9/2015
Wonderful story.
jk chapter 25 . 9/10/2015
funny that Edward has not once thought about how the women he supposedly loves feels about him having a five year old son. I'm actually pretty mad that he hasn't thought about effects bella too! and its like he doesn't give a fuck about bellas feelings. I would imagine it to be pretty hard on a women to not be able to give the man she loves his first child expecially since she is pregnant RIGHT NOW and that's what she thought she was doing, giving him his first child...then BAM whores kid shows up at the door and Edward doesn't say shit to I'm sorry I'm such a skank. sorry I'm so used up and gross nothing...
I have no respect for your main've ruined your own story
jk chapter 22 . 9/10/2015
how can bella be just fine with this? hes got a fucking kid! a whores kid too.. id feel betrayed here she was thinking she'd have his first anyway then bam he already has a fucking leave if I was her
jk chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
he was married to Tanya? was gonna have a kid with her? he thought she was pretty? omg I'm gonna throw up. Has no one seen Tanya? seriously? shes the ugliest denali...shes so gross ewww I hate Edward/Tanya stories...
I'm out
fanfictionalcolic chapter 34 . 9/4/2015
Really sweet
Guest chapter 28 . 5/11/2015
This story is the most boring 'drama/small parts angst' I think I've ever read.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/11/2015
Urhh, ruined the story for me. Will not be reading any more.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/11/2015
Haha oh god that was truly over the top. Made me laugh actually.
jk chapter 3 . 2/24/2015
He married Tanya! And she was so pretty and funny? Yaaa and I'm out! Fuck tanya
NY13 chapter 34 . 4/19/2014
not a bad story - but the action didn't blend very well to a certain point - just wasn't very cohesive