Reviews for One Is The Loneliest Number
Livetoreadlovetoread chapter 33 . 8/18/2017
Love love absolutely live your writing style!
Anje chapter 33 . 12/13/2016
I absolutely loved reading this. It was extremely well written - good intro section, climaxes & loved the ending.
What about an epilogue part 2 - "The wedding, honeymoon & then "The White wedding".
Love that you put Delena together at the end - as they should be!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/27/2015
i think that it is great that you don't rush anithing and add a little drama to it.
DElena all the way chapter 9 . 3/16/2014
O M G - the last part remind me of S5 - where Elena aka Kat broke with Damon ... maybe Julie and Co read your FF ... LOL
VictoriaBlair chapter 23 . 1/31/2014
This is a really good story! You're a great writer
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 33 . 1/23/2014
This was absolutely amazing! Great fan fic! I'm sorry I haven't been posting reviews to each chapter, but I'm kind of the person that reads stories like this twice... And I want to be able to review again!
I love how you managed to keep Damon and Elena's relationship evolving, while dangerous things where happening around them! Perfect balance between fluff/smut and storyline.
Really, just amazing. It was seriously good! I was SO happy when Bonnie finally died. Would've been great to hear where Stefan went, and maybe also a happy ending for him.
An epilogue would also have been great. I loved the whole Damon that wanted to be father thing, and him proposing to Elena. Really shows how much he cares for her.
This was truly a great story, and I really want to read it again! Thumbs up from Denmark!
Leandril chapter 33 . 11/6/2013
What a great story! I loved all the plot twists although except for the bad!Bonnie but other than that it was a great treat, thank you.
sharpie78 chapter 33 . 9/25/2013
This story was great! You are an awesome writer. I think the plot was very creative.
WitchMitzi chapter 33 . 9/12/2013
Awesome, just like all your stories!
Doppelicious64 chapter 33 . 7/14/2013
Loved this story you're an amazing writer
Ragna01 chapter 28 . 7/8/2013
Bonnie is a zombie?
Ragna01 chapter 27 . 7/8/2013
The burial was very well described!
Ragna01 chapter 26 . 7/8/2013
What a weird family!
Ragna01 chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
Bonnie is way nicer in your other fics
Ragna01 chapter 24 . 7/8/2013
The last sentence made LOL!