Reviews for Nobody Theory
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
-claps- Wow, this sounds great, Kit-chan! I know ya told me all this before, but it's good ta actully read it; gets in my head better. I have to wonder how the Nobodies (mainly Vexen, Xemnas, Saix and Zexion) would react should you tell them that theory...heh. D
Blu Rose chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Nice theory. If I didn't read Kingdom Hearts wiki to learn more about this stuff, I would've believed that to be viable. According to the KH universe, a heart is the source of one's light while the soul makes a person live. That's why Nobodies can move around despite not having hearts-their souls are making them move because all souls have the incontrollable urge to live. The same goes for a boss in KH2 Final Mix, Lingering Sentiment, who's supposedly just a suit of armor following its former owner's will. And according to Word of God, it IS possible for a Nobody to become a Somebody again...but I think it involces their hearts being released from their Heartless BEFORE they're killed or maybe the other way around, otherwise, they'll fade into darkness never to return.
heartless-lover12 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
nice theory. i like it alot. write more!
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
It does sound like a scientific theory, it's probably not what actually happens in KH, but KH is a video game, it doesn't have to adhere to any natural laws. I mean, teenagers fall hundreds of yards and land on their feet without any discomfort.