Reviews for Snakeheads
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Oh I loved this and the thought of them being hosts just awesome and I can not wait too read the other parts.

Great story and some awesome writing.
Angel Frog chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
You know a story is good when you read it, actually *watch* the episode it was semi-based on, decide to read it again and nearly get sucked in even though it's 1:30 in the morning and you *really* should be getting to bed.
Barranca chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Tok'ra fighting against Lucifer alongside Dean and Sam? They need all the help they can get!
ranchan-akari chapter 6 . 10/26/2010
So, I sorta read this series out of order, but now that I've read this prequel before going to the sequel, EVERYTHING MAKES SO MUCH MORE SENSE! It's great. Love the relationships between Dishon, Salim, Sam, Dean, Teal'c, and Gabriel. Gabriel surviving the confrontation with Lucifer was SO worth it. XD Why did he have to die in canon? *sniffles*
AuntMo chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
I am so loving this trilogy..of course love Stargate and Supernatural and I especially love that you ahve included Gabriel. I am glad I wnet back and read this one after I found "If Wishes Were Horsemen". Also love the Monkees references, since I have seen all the episodes oh,so many times...

Well I see all kinds of sorrow

Wish I only loved one

Look out here comes tomorrow

Oh how I wish tomorrow would never come

Been in my head all night long
CalamityJim chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
I started reading this and squealed like a fan girl. It was most amazing and I await the sequel anxiously.
Maia2 chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
Hello, there.

This is a very good story. Very interesting take on the whole thing. And although I do have a hard time believing Sam and Dean would give in so easily to being joined with the Tok'ra, once past that, it does all seem very much like the way both of them would take it. Dean's reactions are spot on. And Gabriel is awesomely portrayed.

O'Neill is also very much in character, as is Teal'c. We did not get to see much of Daniel in this one, but Sam (Carter) is also done very well. Her seriousness and business-like manners, mixed in with the emotional and compassionate. Very well done.

I liked how you resolved the situation and that they saved Gabriel.

Oh! And great job with little details like the pen-candy thing. One of those situations thrown in like that, just a detail in the midst of something else, but that adds so much.

Anyway, will look forward to the continuation of this.

Thanks for sharing,

Maia.
kirallie chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
This was great! Don't suppose you'd consider a sequal? Or even a one-shot? Interesting how the symbiote's names are actually kind of similar to the boy's.
pseudowhat chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
Bravo! I love the Dishon telling Dean to "Shut up." Just like Sam would. The Tokkra will never be the same. Absolutely brilliant to bring Teal'c along to join Team Free Will.

My only request would be MORE Daniel. Cuz you can never have enough Daniel.
electricgurl chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
Brilliant story! Couldn't "put" it down, I love how you twisted the two stories into the same world, I can't wait to see the next part and I hope to see a lot more of the boys and Teal'C. Jack joining them on the road would be fun too, unlikely but fun!

Great work!
Sefiriot chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
*sees Epilogue and is disappointed it won't last longer*

*sees the magic words "Tok'ra TRILOGY" and lets out a SQUEEEE that shakes the windows and rafters*

What I liked about the story: EVERYTHING! But Gabriel giving Landry neon hair was simply awesome. And Bobby getting his legs back- AHAH! Remember he said "When you find God tell him to send legs"? Well since the Goa'uld pose as Gods (albeit fake ones)and the Tok'ra are the same species and do so on occasion- well Dean and Sam DID find God(s)and gave Bobby his legs back. AWESOMESAUCE. \o/

What I didn't like about the story: Erm, nothing. It was perfectly lulz-worthy and hilarious while being neatly written. I didn't get any wrong notes off characterisation either.
PurpleMoon3 chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
Pretty Good. Though now with the Tok'ra sitting in Sam and Dean I get this funny picture in my mind where Lucifer looking at a port-a-potty labeled 'Sam' with the little nozzel switched to 'Occupied'... and also him saying in a high pitched swiper-weasel voice 'Awwww man'. Which makes no sense. Oh well. Great work! Looking forward to the sequal!
Delphine Pryde chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
That was just so awesome.
Ash chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
I've been following this story since it started and I have to say I enjoyed it immensely.

I can't wait to see the sequel.
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
Ah, more of a serious tone now. SG1 and the boys confront the Devil and the Apocalypse, loaded for bear. Should be interesting!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »