Reviews for Snakeheads
BranchSuper chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
You saved Gabriel! Good, I really liked him as a character. This crossover is still keeping me reading. What are those 2 Tok'ra discussing, hmmm?
Delphine Pryde chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
Yeah, Gabriel lives! *does a happy dance*
Kanda Yuuki chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
Is Castiel going to show up?
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Nicely done! Keep it comin'.
Delphine Pryde chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
As I've said before, a totally awesome story.
Delphine Pryde chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Wonderful blending of the two series, I'm totally hooked to this story.
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Nice adaptation of the episode: the same only different, as they say. Sam and Dean as Tok'ra, hmmm. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Delphine Pryde chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Totally awesome, I look forward to reading more.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This is too funny! And the Monkees! Oh, my, SG1 won't know what hit them, never mind the Goa'uld. Especially with Gabriel there too. I'll be awaiting the next installment.
FaithDaria chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This made me laugh out loud on multiple occasions during my first read-through. While I think Carter might have accepted things a tiny bit too easily, she has been exposed to enough things over the years that it's within character. I like the melding of the universes and the explanation you used for the differences between SPN and SG1 mythology. And I especially loved it when you used the Monkees for the aliases. I wondered as soon as you had Dean say "Agent Dolenz," and it was fun to have it confirmed and to use the full names, which you do have to be a fan to know about.

And of course Dean would be Mickey.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3