Reviews for Behind the Masks
vampire moonlight chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
love it!
uss71832 chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
I'd like to find a club like that...see if I can pick out my husband in the dark! Another fantastic story! Keep on creating.
Caytin Lowe chapter 10 . 6/20/2010
I really love your work, and this story is no exception. I do have to point out an incorrect word though.

In the sentence:

And, yeah, I'm really siked at the idea of being a dad...

I believe the correct term would be psyched not siked. I could be wrong, but this just struck me as off.
shadewatcher chapter 13 . 5/22/2010
Awwww, that is soo cute! :3 I soo do love a happy ending. _ Can't wait to see what you turn out next. Will be waiting.
Jovianokami chapter 13 . 5/21/2010
That was a great ending, Uly! I can't wait for the next Chance and Ulysses fic.
Jovianokami chapter 12 . 5/20/2010
Oh, I love the name that you give to Chance and Feral daughter. It such a sweet name. And Feral made through the delivery as well.
shadewatcher chapter 12 . 5/20/2010
Awww, too cute! :3 Wonder how they'll handle taking care of a newborn kitten? Not to mention they never did get a kitten sitter. Guess i'll have to wait and see. _ Will be waiting.
Jovianokami chapter 11 . 5/20/2010
Well things are looking up for them. But Feral beeter find that specail for himself. The longer he wants the more dangores it is for the kitten.
shadewatcher chapter 10 . 5/19/2010
Whoot! Time to get soon-to-be Uncle Jake involved. lol He really is the brains of the operation. I mean T-bone/Chance is no idiot but Razor/Jake is truly a genius. Can't wait to see what happens next will be waiting. _
shadewatcher chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
lol Awwww, i can soo see T-bone as a softy when it comes to kittens. The bigger they are the harder they fall, in love that is. _ Can't wait to see what happens next. Will be waiting.
Jovianokami chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
This was a sweet chapter. I bet the little one will be coming into world in the next chapter.
Jovianokami chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
YOur right, this a short story. I was just kind of hoping for this to come along nicely or just a little longer. This dose have one of my favorite pairings.
Jovianokami chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
I don't know why...but this is going a little too fast for my tasted. Is there a reason behind that? You usually go slow and very detail with story. But it nice to see a ChancexFeral fic out again.
shadewatcher chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
Crud poor Uly, man this is gonna get interesting especially since Uly has a suspicion that T-bone is his mated. lol Now let the fire works begin. Guess T-bone will realize his mated is Uly when the rescue him, hmmm? _ Guess i'll have to wait and see.

Nice piece with Viper, getting impaled by one of his own creatures. Couldn't have happened to a nicer piece of crud.
Fafa Fai chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
I must be a evil woman because I enjoy when Feral gets in troubles.