Reviews for Guilt of Innocence
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 21 . 8/7
Akira Desuuu chapter 21 . 4/2
This is a great story. Chapter 21 and soo far so good, you managed to keep everyone in character. I think this is how it should have been for Sasuke.
pinksakura17 chapter 21 . 2/6
I love your story so far! I hope you update it soon :)
ShadowArbitor chapter 21 . 12/31/2015
I have to say I'm very impressed you really did good job and thought this through I'd be interested in what tobi and itachi ultimately thinking after sasuke supposely betray the leaf and as well what thoughts they will have when sasuke innocence reaches akatsuki as well what the other rookie twelve might think about the hokage deception I imagine some would be angry and kurenai and guy reaction and thoughts maybe even sand siblings as well cause kakashi jiraiya and tsunade knew the truth about sasuke please don't abandon this I want to see where else this could go and keep it up.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
Love this idea!
SuperiorBatman1 chapter 21 . 11/15/2015
Love the story and intersting and thought idea a shame it didn't continue I'd like to see how different itachi vs sasuke battle would go. In fact in battle I'd like to know what both sasuke and itachi were thinking during battle.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/14/2015
I hope this is a sasuke and Karin pairing
Guest chapter 21 . 8/8/2015
itss really good ad I which that you had completed it but since its already been 3 yrs I'a not holding out for hope of a cahpter 22. to bad too this is one of the best naruto fanfics I've read :)
TheSilenceIsVast chapter 21 . 4/4/2015
There's not another chapter coming is there...
Guest chapter 21 . 12/10/2014
can you please write another chapter i've been waiting for months
HellLani chapter 21 . 11/18/2014
Really great story, rather sad to see it on hiatus(((
ovoriel chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
is the story abbandoned? pleeease tell me i'm wrong :(
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Guest chapter 21 . 7/3/2014
You should do a fanfiction where the past characters of Naruto read this book. Kinda like the genesis if nindo, oh and add the uchiha family to read it too. That would be a great story ;)
Guest chapter 21 . 3/2/2014
This needs to be updated ASAP! What are the pairings going to be?