Reviews for Guilt of Innocence
SnowPaws101 chapter 21 . 5/19
I'm aware its been many years since you've ever even touched this story, but I just want to say thank you for taking your time to write this. I love reading and writing. It's two of my most absolute favorite things in the world. I've sincerely enjoyed reading this story. I do not expect for you to finish this or even ever start writing again, but I want to say one last thing, what you've written is appreciated even after so many years.
Lily chapter 1 . 3/5
I love this so much I'm going to read it for the third time
Uchiha Akame chapter 21 . 2/25
OMG I love your story ! Please update !
ShisuiOfDaBodyFlick chapter 21 . 2/16
Yay!
Lily chapter 8 . 6/4/2017
This is awesome!
YorkyOnTheRun chapter 21 . 4/22/2017
Please Update! Ive recently re-read this story in particular after almost a year and remembered just how good and well written out it was! It would be quite a shame if this story was abandoned so I will have to request... Updateeeee!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/26/2016
PLEASE UPDATE!it's been sooo long and I really love your story.
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 21 . 8/7/2016
Awesome
Akira Desuuu chapter 21 . 4/2/2016
This is a great story. Chapter 21 and soo far so good, you managed to keep everyone in character. I think this is how it should have been for Sasuke.
pinksakura17 chapter 21 . 2/6/2016
I love your story so far! I hope you update it soon :)
ShadowArbitor chapter 21 . 12/31/2015
I have to say I'm very impressed you really did good job and thought this through I'd be interested in what tobi and itachi ultimately thinking after sasuke supposely betray the leaf and as well what thoughts they will have when sasuke innocence reaches akatsuki as well what the other rookie twelve might think about the hokage deception I imagine some would be angry and kurenai and guy reaction and thoughts maybe even sand siblings as well cause kakashi jiraiya and tsunade knew the truth about sasuke please don't abandon this I want to see where else this could go and keep it up.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
Love this idea!
SuperiorBatman1 chapter 21 . 11/15/2015
Love the story and intersting and thought idea a shame it didn't continue I'd like to see how different itachi vs sasuke battle would go. In fact in battle I'd like to know what both sasuke and itachi were thinking during battle.