Reviews for Chasing Rain
JLoDucky chapter 15 . 6/16/2013
i dont care what you say i loved it
ishita Tripathi chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Can I join the 'old fans' group? Cuz I like this story a lot
snowbabygurl chapter 15 . 12/8/2011
There were so many times in both these stories I wanted to jump and in beat one or both of the boys. The ending was great and I am really glad Draco stood up to Lucius on everything. These both were great. Thanks for keeping them up and I'm glad I found them.
Jellybean-chan chapter 15 . 9/20/2011
AWWWWW! TT-TT YAY HAPPY ENDING! .
YinKeket chapter 15 . 9/20/2011
on what Draco was smart. well done. yay that Draco has son and Harry is going to be a father his son Scorpuis. i'm glad Draco can now being with his lover and they can start a family with the people he truly love. keep up the good work and do your best. take care and be safe. love this story.
goodguy4u282008 chapter 15 . 9/20/2011
that was great not what i was expecting
lil joker 1989 chapter 15 . 9/19/2011
This wasn't a bad chapter but I'm not going to lie I expected more...oh well though it was still nice :)
x.sOmAr.x chapter 15 . 9/19/2011
Wait what? So how did draco have a baby again? Im soooo confused o.O
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 15 . 9/19/2011
Well as a faithful reader and supporter of both stories... I'm not really sure how to react to the ending. But I can say that both these stories where truly amazing and incredibly phenomenal! Ur an inspirational and beautiful writer.

thank u so much for everything.

hugZ()
TRIC4R chapter 15 . 9/19/2011
Awww i wish theres more...love it anyway
Drarrytheusinkableship chapter 15 . 9/19/2011
You need to rethink that sequel stuff cause I need to see what happens real bad and dude why didn't he just tell harry cause seriously u just spring a baby on me like dude that shit don't happen in RL I mean it your story watevs man but dude come on serious bull it was good though
Daniela Calvo Lopez chapter 14 . 9/16/2011
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Whats neeext!
yaoifan11995 chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
you really need to finish writing this story i am really into it, it is an awesome story and the first harry potter story i have read ever
Zei Kinomiya-Ivanov.Zeiriyu chapter 14 . 9/14/2011
WOAAA XD WOA! love Draco T_T hes so coool XD but hes Harry property sooo I just want to say thats a cool ff :D and I hope that the update come soon xD
lil joker 1989 chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
hm I kind of wanted to see how Mathi and Harry became friends again...but this was fine ]