Reviews for Finding Matt
CodeLyoko chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
This is amazing so far! I know it's been 4 years since you updated, but I just got into Death Note again after being asked to cosplay young Matt and now I am obsessed with this pairing. You wrote this beautifully!
mimsty chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
and im still gonna follow you, and get my hopes high every time i get a new mail for the next month or so, and get those moments when ill think about your story at random times during the next year (and also other stories, im not gonna lie) and even tho i know there's no hope (right?) im still gonna comment, maybe you'll write again, it's not impossible (right?) , you wrote that years ago but what can i say? im just that pathetic
mimsty chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
OMG NO NOT AGAIN EVERY FUCKING STORY I START STOPS AT THAT POINT, YOU KNOW? YEAH, THE POINT WHERE IT GETS INTERESTING, I IMAGINE YOU THE AUTHORS JUST BEING LIKE "ANNNND THAT'S IT WE GOT THE INTRO, THE "SOMETHING HAPPENS" AND A LITTLE BIT OF STORY" ENOUGH INTO IT SO THAT THE READER JUST CANT QUIT. AND THEN THE AUTHOR THINKS HIS WORK ON EARTH IS ACHIEVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE HOW AWESOME THEY COULD BE FROM THIS START OF A STORY SO WHY CONTINUE? I BET YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH IMAGINING THE REST OF THE STORY BUT YOU'RE JUST TOO SELFISH TO SHARE IT WITH US, YOU JUST SHARE ENOUGH TO GIVE US A GLIMPSE A BIT OF SOUL WE'LL CRAVE FOR WITHOUT EVER HAVING. ITS EASY, THE BEGINNINGS ARE ALWAYS THE FUN EXCITING PART, THE ONE YOU MAKE FOR YOU. BECAUSE YOU DON'T NEED THE REST, BUT IS GUESS THANKS FOR SHARING AT LEAST THAT I GUESS YOU'LL NEVER BE SELFLESS ABOUT THAT I SO WANT TO PUNCH YOUR WAY TO A WHEEL CHAIR RIGHT NOW
Carottal chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
So it seems I didn't review in the end. I was so sure I had.. Anyway, let's do it now, shall we?

Your plot is very interesting. I wonder so many things. Such as when Mello will win Matt's heart (again), what happened to Matt, who is Jason (because with the description, I first imagined Light), how will Linda and Near become prevalent for the story, and so on.

As I was reading the story again, because it's been such a long time (I must have read it about 2 years ago, when I was discovering this fandom and didn't have an account yet), I was wondering if maybe Graham (who is absolutely awesome! I can't believe I had remembered her love for pies and forgotten her "drive drive drive" Matt is so lucky to have been found by her) 's son was L. It could be possible if she kept her maiden name or got it backed once her husband died. I also thought, maybe someone had seen Matt and Mello in the forest and thought they didn't deserve to be this happy. Who? I don't know. Someone we don't know, L, BB, Jason, it could be anyone. Why? Jealousy, being mean, anger against someone else such as L, want for Mello to focuss on his studies (which would mean L would have taken Matt to Graham or something, as Matt wasn't interested in becoming L in the first place. But it would be so ironic for her to be L's mother... But too many loopholes with this theory.) Well, as you see, your plot is full of doors and I wonder what door was the one you had chosen for it. But do you even remember it now? I'm not sure.

I also love how you get into your characters. Graham, as I said before, is absolutely awesome. But I have a thing for Grannies in the first place (grannies are always fun to read or write.) But Mello's thoughts, Linda's, Daniel's, they're all interesting. I'd like to see what personality you gave Misa and read more about Near whom I thought particularly interesting in your fic. It's rare to read a doubting Near in this site. Or so I felt as I read yours.

Now, if you ever think you'll go back to this fic, maybe you could consider reading it again first and correcting the places where you put Matt instead of Daniel. In the second chapter I think (not sure I remember well), when no one knows Daniel is Matt but you (okay, we all have a huuuuge feeling it's him but no proof yet) you called him Matt.

Anyway, thank you for what is on this site and I still hope to know the end of this story one day, and have the answers to my questions.
Graffiti-Kami chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
If you don't update soon, I swear, I feel like I'm going to freaking shoot myself. Because it was left on a cliffhanger! Then, when I die, I shall haunt you for not updating soon enough! Be afraid, mortal!
Finn chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
I really like this! The story is so interesting and storyline is that too. I like your writing-style, so here I am, waiting the next chapter :)
CyndiB chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
I can not wait for more updates for this story, it is so brillantly good.

Keep it up, I'm in love3
conanD chapter 7 . 11/16/2010
please continue the story
Coleen chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
This is sooo good! Can't wait for the rest of it. XD
Inky Octopus Spraypaint chapter 7 . 10/30/2010
3 3 Im so glad you started up dateing on this again! Your doing great~! (Btw, I can so image teenagers running away from little Mello xD)

~Gai-Chan
ineedmesometea chapter 7 . 10/29/2010
YAAAAAAAYYY XD You updated. I love it! XDD
The First Flame chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
This story is awesome! I'm just hoping Matt remembers Mello eventually... Keep up with the good work!
LovingMyth chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
Yayness! They kissed :) and besised we all know he only liks Misa cause she kinda looks like Mello. And Jason is a whore...Update soon.
shadow assasin 103 chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
That was cool, matts first day at wammys was sweet.3
shadow assasin 103 chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
Your story is really good, I think the melodramatic thing was really clever! Plz keep wrighting and plz don't kill Misa.