Reviews for La Paix des Dames
FaithinBones chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Have you ever thought about continuing this story? It has a lot of great potential. You could bypass the Hannah stuff or not just do iron another way. I'd read it. Think about it.
SydLA chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
I wish you would update this story! I was addicted to it at the time!
T chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
Such an amazing story. You had be crying and really feeling for both Booth and Rebecca. Is there a chance for a final chapter between Booth and Brennan? I feel like there should be one, but of course, it's your call as you probably haven't looked back at this terrific story in a long time. That second chapter ending was so sad... I was practically bawling my eyes out for Booth! A truly beautiful story.
bookish327 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
This was so moving.

I liked how you wrote Rebecca here. She still cares for Booth as the father of her son, and she's willing to see the big picture of what giving him primary custody for a set period of time could do for this situation. I liked how blunt she was with Brennan. She didn't really leave anything important unsaid, but she also didn't try to get mixed up in what's been going on between Booth and Brennan. She just listened to Brennan and understood what Booth re-enlisting could mean, and she made a decision about how she might help the situation and what she was willing to give for Booth's greater good.

I also really enjoyed how you wrote Brennan. It was very true to her as a character, and I really felt for her the entire time. You have an amazing grasp on how her mind works (almost as if you wrote for the show, too). Also, Booth was truly Booth here. You never go wrong writing these characters.

Excellent job!
anonymous.individual chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
Woooooooooow. Nice - I love it :)
FauxMaven chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
I've just found your stories and they are very good. Thank you for sharing them.
etakkate chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
What a lovely story! I really enjoyed a story that wasn't beating poor Rebecca to a pulp.
kellee63 chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Great story! Loved it :) Any chance of you continuing it?
Hqudsi45 chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
See, now I'm just reading all your stories. I don't know if you're continuing with this one, but if you are, please update soon! Just not sooner than your newest one. I REALLY like that one. Anyways, great job!
Happylama2202 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Interesting concept and a good read! I left a rec for your stuff at , so I hope you get some more (well-deserved) reviews. Looking forward to the next installment! :)
mendenbar chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
Beautiful
stephaniew chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
I'm really liking this interaction between Brennan and Rebecca. I've not really been much of a Rebecca fan always, but I like this take on her. I hope Brennan gets some hand kissing sometime in the near future though... :)
LondonLi chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
I loved this, especially Rebecca and Brennan working together. I hope you have some sort of sequel planned. Parker is always a great addition to their stories!
bookwormlady chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
very nice chapter! Good job!
Kronoskingofthemonkeypeople chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
yay! Getting me through till the season finale! Please keep going, am interested as to where this will head. Good stuff.