Reviews for NevilleHermione shorts
NevemTeve chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
Well done;) I like the way your characters interact with each other; their little 'flirting' is really cute.
She Isn't Here chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
Great chapter:) Looking forward to more. I can't wait to see more snippets from their life together. Are you going to do their first date, first time, and so forth? I'd love it if you did.

Update soon!
She Isn't Here chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
Lol. He forgot his own birthday. I don't think I'm capable of that! Great chapter:)
She Isn't Here chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
Another great one! Kinda hot, too;)
She Isn't Here chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
*Smiles* Great chapter:)
She Isn't Here chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Nice. I like your writing. There's something almost poetic about it. You should be getting more reviews! Again, love the pairing:)
She Isn't Here chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Sweet:) Cute pairing. I always see Neville as being very innocent. The idea of him being in love with Hermione is adorable. I'm glad you wrote this.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
Neville thinks of everyone but himself... to the extent of forgetting his own birthday. On the other hand, it's always been overshadowed both by Harry's birthday and _all that it implies_.

This little snippet rings lovely changes on the theme of Neville's forgetfulness (and self-forgetfulness), his generous spirit... and his altogether too plausible love for Hermione. You know them both so well.

Very nice work.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
What's really interesting here is that the 'naughty' one and the 'nice' one have the very same energy running through them; Neville finds Hermione attractive because of her talent, her energy, her power... I think that the truly interesting thing about this pairing is the interplay between the interplay between the insider who's deeply ambivalent about his power and the outsider who actively cultivates hers. And the mutual respect, and (in the first story) the turnabout in which we see Neville's desperate protectiveness of Hermione.

Lovely work. Definitely waiting for more.