Reviews for Harry Potter and the Light of the Moon
Crystalstorm chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
This seems like it would be fun to read more of. Is there ever going to be an update? Ja.
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Lol, I couldn't help but laugh at that last part. *pictures smug kitty Sage* XDD Though I did notice something..you tend to use the Western and the Japanese name interchangeably. I had to re-read chapter two to refresh my memory and I saw you used Seiji then and Sage here. Just saying. n_n Other than that, which threw me off for a sec, I liked this chapter. And I am eagerly awaiting the confrontation and the revelation lol. *evil grin*
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
This is intriguing! Never thought a crossover like this would happen. n_n I hope to see this updated for I would love to travel along on this adventure! And to see the reactions from ppl when they find out that Ryuu is Draco. XDD
Shikyo-sama chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Good story! Please write more! :)
Scrat chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Well hey, isn't this an interesting find? I'm curious to see where you'll end up taking this story, and to let you know you have at least one follower for it. Looking forward to the next chapter and for the plot to start moving along, though this was a beautiful set up.