Reviews for Outcasts
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 7 . 9/7
10/10 A highly enjoyable read.

Blaze and Silver were cute and fun together. The story, while not unexpected in how it rolled out was made engaging and memorable by the characters. This is well worth the Favorite.
shadamy1fan chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
This story was awesome! Haha I actually read the sequel first, and it wasn't until AFTER I read it that I realized it was a sequel... So I just wanted to let u know they were both awesome!
Poprocks chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Love it ! Can you make a story about shadaze though just saying
uh-oh-5-O chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
Awwwww ;_; precious babies.

This story was so sweet, like icing on a cake.
The Guy in the Background chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
Out of the entire story, I only noticed one grammar error. It could be I wasn't paying much attention or the story was just so grabbing that grammar left my mind. But you did a very fantastic job making the story exciting, easy to read, and the exact opposite of boring. It helps that it is relatively short so I don't have to sit back and swim through a long and intricate plot.
Overall, very easy read, very well written, exciting, cute, awesome. :)
Thanks for writing this!

The Guy in the Background chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Aww! How adorable!
I was right, this is a nice read. :)

The Guy in the Background chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I think it's cute, and spirit lifting. This will be a good read for me :)
I like stories like this, not so serious, but well written, at least as far as I can see from the first chapter. Also glad you remembered your grammar.

Amber McCurtis chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
Beautiful story. Thank you so much for writing such a pure, heartwarming romance.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
This is epic! I love the way you combine action and romance together, it makes the story awesomer (suck that, English teachers! I said awesomer!) Anyhoo, I'm getting off track. May the odds ever be in your favor.
Memily all the way xx chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
Tails Is FLUFFY chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Kyle XY chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
"Everybody Wins! Everybody Wins!" *in a sing-song like tone* ...Okay, so who can guess what that is from? well, anyway, that was amazing. Truly what Romeo and Juliet should have been. Keep up the good work! Stay Awesome!
J chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
SO dutiful.
DanceDream chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
*squeal* When the king said they could get married... *squeal* I was so happy! D Especially after the whole "OMG he raped her, he must die" thing. Talk about good things coming from bad sometimes... Who'd've guessed Nega could've actually saved Silver's life? :) And I hope Mercury and Coral are happy... because I wouldn't have been if Blaze had had to marry him. ;)

This was a very satisfying story, especially the end. I know you wrote this a long time ago, and I don't know why I never read this before now. Silvaze fics can be kind of scary sometimes, though; this is not all those creepy, rather inappropriate fics that seem so popular. This was very sweet and innocent. I've never played any of the Rush games or anything like that (the only way I know about Nega is through "Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games"!), but I can safely say that Silver and Blaze were very in-character. And as usual, the spelling and grammar were immaculate, spot-on perfect.

I'm so happy right now you wouldn't believe it...! I really hope you don't mind my hangin' out on your page so often, because I'm not going anywhere! _
RositaMexicana chapter 1 . 7/14/2011