Reviews for Bones and The Hobgoblin
ST chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Too bad this story hasn't been updated for nearly 3 years. I am curious as to what would happen to the pair. Certainly, some way or another, they'd still get in Starfleet Academy, right?
The young Spock and McCoy, wow, exactly what I would have expected. The characterisations are spot on.
spockett chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
Great story. Please continue it.
wood-angel chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Can you please continue writing this story? It's awesome. :D
CC.V.RG chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
Oh my gosh, i freaking love this story! Please don't give up on it! :D
SaturnRider2014 chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
I'd love to read more. And Spock's tweets, so good. Wouldn't perhaps be inspired by the sometimes impossible to understand tweets of one Leonard Nimoy? :) Write more, please! -Stay Inspired-
HelloMyNameIs-InsertNameHere chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
Doctor Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel. Paul Simon was the brains of the duo, writing the music and lyrics. Art could hit the high notes. They split. The song "Call Me Al" by Paul is a great song.

The dialysis scene with the old woman from the fourth TOS movie. Gotta love those whales.

I love you.

This story is absolutely fantastic!
Mystic Angel 007 chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
Hope more comes one day. Great story.
Tigryphon chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
I am quickly becomin' a fan of yours, sweetheart. And, might I say, I love how detailed you were with the semi. I can't wait for the next chapter, please be quick?
Lina03 chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
Very interesting, I cant wait for more. Thanks for sharing.
AkiraNatsume chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
And when is part ten to whatever ur making the story end to?
Wolfa Moon chapter 9 . 8/23/2010
Yeah update. TY! Nice story. please continue.
skiing Pelican chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
I really like this story! The only thing that bothers me is Spock tweeting all the time... I just can't picture Spock tweeting... it just doesn't seem to fit. But I really like your take on Bones. He is really poor... I guess he will need some serious psychological treatment befor he comes to the enterprise...
RawrGodzirra chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
... omgyoutease. :O

Love, love, looooved this chapter.
Umino Akiko chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
I love david. So useful. Also why is this hospitol so ACHAIC! I mean really. Lithium? Valium! DIALYSIS! WTF mate? Was it so you could use his line about being in the dark ages? Yeah but any way part nine now yes no?
Wolfa Moon chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
Damn. twice in a day. Lucky man. wouldn't they put out an APB out or something and call Spock to inform him about McCoy. Apple becomes the Taco Bell of the future.