Reviews for Raspberry
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Another catch-up review. Still, I hope you like it.

So, I like that this oneshot was sensual, but not too graphic. It was tasteful and the love and passion Phil and Gertie still have for each other, despite their age, was beautifully portrayed. I do wish that there were more fics about Phil and Gertie on the "Hey Arnold!" site, so I appreciate you doing this. Most people just stick to writing Arnold/Helga, and while they're an awesome pairing, I always tip my hat to those who are willing to go outside the box and write about other pairings.

You should definitely write more fics about Phil and Gertie. Not only do there need to be more of them, but you do a wonderful job at again, capturing the essence of the characters you choose to write about. It's safe to say that if you chose to write more about this pairing, that you would come up with another marvelous fic for all of us to read. :)
One Lonely Marauder chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I've always loved stories that go into Phil and Gertie, they certainly are intriguing,and so very adorable...

very well done.
Mary Sue Is Dead chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Only the great Whatsamatta could pull something like this off! I have to be honest, I read some parts with one eye open and the other closed, but I give you kudos lady!
Thundercatroar chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Well that was um...I would have to say different, and I have to say as I always do with the majority of your work, it was gutsy.

I loved the references to WWII, and their relationship when younger.

At least Phil's helping 'Gert recover with some physical therapy, keep that up and she'll need another replacement.

Anyhoo, no matter what topic you write on, it was well written, and you never cease to amaze.