Reviews for The Fool and the Tool
Pathatlon chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
This was really good. Definately going on my fav. story list.
acj2002 chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
Yay! I'm so glad you are doing OK and back to a place where you are writing again. Bella's epiphanies this chapter are great! Is it a bad thing that I learn things about my marriage from fan fic? Looking forward to the next chapters.

P.S. I vote for a fluffy ending, but then again I'm a total sap.
fatallyobsessed chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
*GASP* An Edward and Bella who actually TALK to one another? Is that allowed? (lol)

Seriously, I'd forgotten how much I enjoy this story. So much of the original book was absolute bollox in a relationship sense-it's wonderful to see stories that address those issues in a smart, dignified way.

As an aside, I was just rereading LTSN (you know that it's one of my favorites), and have to say that as much as I like tht story, your growth as an author is gratifying. I saw it in 'Leaf Dances' (one I miss a lot, BTW) as well. You've always captured the actions and reactions of real people well, but now your technical writing is cleaner. It's a beautiful thing to behold.

BTW, if you decide to resume posting o d, put my name (whynot) on the chapter title line-I've been reassigned as beta to this story (and am very glad that is so).
1853kaz chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
Good to have you back! A great read, too - thank you!
Camilla10 chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
You know, with this take of their relationship, Eclipse is not going to happen at all. I mean, Victoria and the newbornsa can happen, but certainly not the whole psycological mess involving Jacob ... , plus, you obviously discount totally the mating element.
Capricorn75 chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
"Yes, thank you, Bella. I am just like a lizard."

I had to lol at how playful Edward was in this chapter.
aliceg1967 chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
Wonderful update, quite thought provoking.
mkb1225 chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
please update soon!
IssaBissa chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
Yay! Awesome chapter! I love it!
1853kaz chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
The progression is lovely. Thank you! :)
Bammers chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
Loved it very much thanks for sharing this with us and update when you can I loved there playful side...
Capricorn75 chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
I'm adoring the changes and light-heartedness in Edward. I wish the movies would give us a glimpse of this. It's like they forgot all about the times that Edward was happy and laughing in the books!
fallunder chapter 6 . 3/13/2011